Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

(Sure, to when?)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(how about two days?)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.)
Piros fidgeted, sitting on his bed. It was around midnight, and he still couldn't sleep. He thought of practicing, but he couldn't practice in his house. Not the training area either. It was locked at night. Standing up quietly, he knew where he could train. Walking to his door, he opened it quietly and stepped outside.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay was walking outside, like she always did on her midnoght stroll. She came to the lake she always went for a swim in. There was an open clearing on the other side with no trees and rock. She came to the edge of the water and slipped her clothes off, revealing her bathing suit, which was a one piece. She dove into the water. People would've thought her crazy for going in the freezing water but she enjoyed the numbness it brought her. She had her glove off and her scarred hand was illuminated by the water.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros trudged through the forest, his breath showing in the cold air. He willed one hand to burst into flames, partly for light and partly for warmth. He entered an old elemental training camp, only knowing what it used to be because of the partly crumbling targets. He glanced over his shoulder, knowing that there was a lake nearby. He didn't want any angry water elementals to come screaming.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay broke the surface, her hair shiny and smoothed down. She smoothed it out of her eyes and looked around, water dripping off her face. She had a strange feeling that there was someone nearby. She dismissed it as pairanoid and dove back underwater.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros made sure that the targets were good enough that they wouldn't crumble when he was preparing a fireball. After he was satisfied, he started conjuring his fire, sending it flying at the targets.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay broke the surface again, flinching instinctively at the smoke that seemed to linger over the lake. Her eyes narrowed. Could she not swim in peace? Who would be up at this hour, and starting a campfire? She climbed out of the lake and walked towards the forest to examine what was ruining her swim with the smell of smoke.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros sent fire to the old targets time and time again, not to worried about letting smoke escape. He wasn't in the basement, so why bother? Focused on training, he didn't hear a twig snap not too far from him.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay emerged through the trees and saw the boy again.....shooting fire from his hands. She rolled her eyes and took a stick, banging it against a stray can and making a loud noise.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Phone charger shortages

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos