Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros jumped and accidentally sent the fireball flying at a tree. Cursing under his breath, he made it fizzle before it could reach the tree. Turning, he saw the girl from a couple of days ago. "I thought I was alone." He said to her.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shook her head and looked at him, dropping the can and stick. She pointed to her swimsuit and how it was dripping wet to show that she had been swimming in the lake. She tilted her head in a questioning way, as if to ask why he was out so late.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
"Couldn't sleep." Piros answered her silent question. "Why were you swimming in the lake? It's less than ten degrees out here!"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged, staring at the burnt target, a chill running up her spine. She remembered that her glove wasn't on her scar hand and she hid it behind her back quickly. She inclined her head at the target than at Piros, as if pointing out he was a fire elemental.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros nodded. "Yep. I am." Looking at her strange silver eyes, he decided to ask. "What are you?"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay frowned as if she hated to answer, not sure if she should answer telapathically or not. She decided not to and she just signed into the air "Human". She didn't quite trust the boy yet......after all, most people thought vampires like herself were savage bloodsuckers. she blinked, looking at him with her silver eyes.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're not. I can tell." Piros said, not sure whether he should be offended or not. "You're also hiding something."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged, showing she wasn't intending on telling him. Her silver eyes flickered with disdain as she stared at him. She kept her distance away from him, feeling the heat that radiated from him still. She grimaced. Someone that could conjure her most hated element; fire. She shook her head and turned away. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros blinked. "Well, okay then." He wondered briefly what she wasn't telling him. Studying her for a minute, he ran through the list of types of supernaturals that he knew of in his head.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay rolled her eyes as she could feel him studying her. She turned around again, motioning towards the target, she shook her head, showing that he was ruining her swimming time with the fire's smoke. She rolled her eyes again and walked off into the trees, her strides graceful. She made it back to the lake and slipped into the water, the moon casting a glow onto the water, causing it as well as her eyes to sparkle.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

latest videos