Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yuki Greystone 

Bio:  Yuki lives with his father and mother, his mother owns a clothing store on the opposite side of the town and his father is in the mafia which is currently in a big disagreement with some other mafia 

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{I`ll start}

Moai was working in the bakery in the back baking cakes because his mother was up front working at the register, He sighed while he stirred some mixs together as he heard his father yelling at his lackies in the basment since one of there men got killed by the other mafia during a shoot
out....again..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki smiled looking at the passing people showing them cloth and clothes " Hello father.." He said as his father and his men came in with some guy who was beaten up Yuki turned around not wanting to look at the guy 

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai chuckled hearing his father talking about mom`s cooking but when he was able to take a break he jumped on his bike with his hood over his head riding down all the roads and hills very fast, he even pasted the clothing store since he was riding all around town.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki took his break and went over to the store to get some more needles for his mom to finish a clients dress he hoped on his motorcycle and drove down to the store passing by some guy on a bike he clicked his tongue winking then sped down the street stopping in front of the store

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
{ Can you add this site I got a penalty on my other one xD }

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai rolled his eyes and started heading back to the bakery since he got the eggs and milk his mom needed for a new type of cake she wanted to try out, He quickly rode down the big hill to the  bakery hopeing his father was in a good mood as he always was...

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar

Yuki laughed and got the needles then brought it back to the clothing store to his mom " Hello mother I have the needle and hello again father " he said as his father came upstairs smiling at Yuki " hello son how are you?" 

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai smiled while putting the stuff in the fridge as his mother was already cooking lunch
He told her he was going back out since he had work to do, Moai worked at an animal shelter since he always wanted a cat but his dad did not want animals in the house.
His father was about to call Yuki`s father to try and work out an agreement...

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki laughed " I am fine father thank you for asking!" His father nodded and gave Yuki's mom a kiss on the cheek Yuki laughed at them as he handed his mother a needle 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What's your forum post count?

What's your forum post count?

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

We the Kidz

Continue the Frozen 2 story!!

latest videos