Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai walked in laying on the bed "...Yuki you know we couldn`t have known about this but now we know to tell them that Haru can`t pick Maria up only us or our parents" He said quietly wanting him to cheer up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed ad stayed quiet yawing a bit before sitting up "Yeah sure..." he told him sighing as he lied back down.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai sighed pinning Yuki by his shoulders "Yuki...If your upset you can tell me, I`m not a child" HE said making him make eye contact and not able to look away because Moai was really worried about Yuki and only had to pin him to make him talk when they were children.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed and looked the other way "There is nothing wrong I am just thinking that all.." he told Moai sighing.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai let go and laid down next to him "You`ve just had me worried.." He said quietly as he yawned as he closed his eyes while taking his hair tie out.

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki grinned and kissed him "See I am okay babe just relax and go to sleep.." he whispered hugging Moai tightly "Good Night..'

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai kissed him back and cuddled into his chest falling asleep "...Night Yuki..." He said quiety as he had his eyes closed and he finally fell asleep dreaming of being in a random book.

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki blushed and sighed "Good Night Moai and I am sorry for endangering you and Maria " he whispered before he fell asleep. ( Morning? )

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup
i`m scared Yuki is going to leave! XD )
Moai woke early in the morning and saw Yuki still asleep,  he chuckled kissing his forehead then went to make coffee and check up on Maria to see if she was still asleep.

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol maybe..)

Yuki woke up and sighed "I hate this but whatever I am going to get through today.." he stood up and went into the kitchen.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos