Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Be back shower! )

Moai sat up and walked into the hall seeing Haru but stayed quiet but then went to check if Maria was asleep just in case because they could fight again then came out closing her door
quietly.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki just stood there glaring at ############ pushed him out the door and sighed. He slammed the door shut locking it .

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai looked at him "...Yuki is that why you keep acting so upset?" He asked looking up to him since he was taller then Moai but not in elementary school where Moai was taller
(Yuki should accidently take his anger out on Moai ^^ DRAMA! )

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed and looked at him " Why do you always allow him to have feelings for you why don't you ever reject him tell him you don't want him?! " he asked sternly.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai looked at him "But Yuki we both know he will only get more stubborn if I reject him then he might go after me or Maria again" He said calmly not making complete eye contact the lowered his head slightly averting his eyes.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki looked at him and his eyes widened "I-I have to go out for a walk.." he said walking out the house with his phone.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai sighed "...I hate when he does that!" He huffed then walking in the living room and started working on a new book about monsters under our beds but yes it was a childrens novel but Moai enjoyed drawing the pictures it helps him calm down.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed and went to a nearby bar ad started drinking, moments later he texted Moai "I am sorry that I cause you and Maria so many problems.."

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai grabbed his phone reading it then texted "Your Not why must you keep saying that!?" He sighed as he placed his phone down and worked again.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki was pretty tipsy so when he walked out he was stumbling all over the place.  Once he got home he fell to the ground crying softly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Million Pages Thread

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos