Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Engracia and Kai's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:

Personality: (Optional)

Biography: (Optional)

Looks:

Other:

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: hawthorne mene
personality: although Hawthorne seems to be a very sweet girl she can be very feirce. she can also be vulgar and will sometimes spit words that sting and have immense power. she is always training to kill the creatures resulting in her only talent to be fighting.
biography: Hawthorne has a great attachment to her father because of how alike they are. he became sick with cancer and is currently in the hospital. she visits him  everyday . her mother feels unloved and she always becomes unhappy everyday because of this.
looks:

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i dont know why looks wont come up

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blaine

Personality: Blaine is tough, fearless and a quick thinker. He's also friendly towards other people, yet he can be rude. His talent is using anything as a weapon, and is great at aiming.

Biography: Blaine is a single child to two parents who are in a coma due to an accident they had when he was fifteen. They haven't woken up, and he blames himself for the accident.

Looks: Jet black hair, pale skin, obsidian blue eyes that are luminous in sunlight, athletic figure and is 6'3 in height.

Other: Blaine has enhanced eye sight that allows him to see a dim aura that is colored depending on the person's mood, and also lets him see more clearly in the dark.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i wiped the sweat off my forehead. my trainer stared at me his face so close. he reeked of #######.######
"what do you think your doing? I SAID NO BREAKS". i grabbed my sword trying to swing at his face . he stumbled backwards with one loud roar he kicked me in the back. falling on my knees i coughed . "im going" grabbing my sword i ran toward my home. with tears streaming down my face.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaine flung a knife right at his trainer's head, but she managed to dodge it. "You're quite good," she said with a smirk as she wiped the sweat off of her forehead. "But not good enough," she suddenly ducked and slid her leg under Blaine's, causing him to fall over on his back. The trainer placed her foot on Blaine's stomach, making him glare at her.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i walked through the double doors. i was new to this training gym and i had opened the door to another training room. staring hard i watched as the boy flung a knife.the trainer will never live through this. the trainer ducked , my mouth hung open and my eyes were wide. the boy was furious "wow".

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaine grabbed the trainer's leg, completely oblivious to Hawthorn's presence. He then flung the woman onto the ground, causing her to slide on the blue safety mattresses, and hit into the wall. Blaine then stood up and leaped over his trainer's figure as she tried to attack him.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Hawthorne let out a loud shriek. she covered her mouth quickly yet quietly she looked around the room to find the exit but there was none. she stood there unproud of what she ########### ################ the boy attack the trainer.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright alright, break time," Blaine's trainer said with gasps, and that made Blaine smirk. He looked over at Hawthorne with a questioning expression. "What's wrong with you?"

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

is your birthday the same as mine?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Hunter Or Luke

Hunter Or Luke

is your birthday the same as mine?

Messi Vs Ronaldo

latest videos