Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Running (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Two people.
One running from the people after them.
One caught up in a universal dichotomy.

What will happen?

For myself (onlyindarkness) & Furbia.

Name:
Other:

I find that personality & backgrounds come out better during the roleplay rather than before hand.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Running (Private)

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ivory Glence
Looks: Long black hair, weird aqua eyes, and a height of 6'0.
Other: She can literally hide herself in the shadows.

Meow :3

Running (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Anders Cain.
Looks: Light easily ruffled brown hair, dark hazel eyes, skinny to the bone, and tall - 6'5".
Other: He works in a library & is going to school for biomedical science.

let

Running (Private)

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(Whos gonna start?)

Running (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
You..? xD

let

Running (Private)

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(Humm Okay)

Ivory slipped into the shadows in the deep ally. As she watched the men run past she saw a store. She quickly slipped in, knowing that this was a new store. She looked around and ran to the counter up to the man. "You have to save me!" She whispered and looked nervously at the door.

Running (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Anders blinked, his hand resting on a book he was about to run through the system. He had been here for almost three hours now, telling kids to be quiet his daily mantra. "Is there something I can help you with...?" he asked questionably, not really understanding what caused her to enter on such an occasion. Besides the fact that she expected him to save her, that is.

let

Running (Private)

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Ivory stared at him with big eyes and shook her head. "You don't understand!" She pratically yelled, and then a pleading look came into her aqua eyes. "J-Just please, you gotta help me!" She whispered and looked at the door. A horrible feeling came into her stomach, and she looked towards the door to see the two people tracking her down. Ivory sank down, blending in with the desk and only her eyes showing palish green under her coated skin.

Running (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Anders didn't react quick enough when the girl before him sunk to the ground and melted into the desk. He glanced up quickly to see two men in black suits walk into the store, not taking their sunglasses off even though they were indoors and it was already a little gloomy outside. "Can I help you gentlemen look for something today?"
One of the men removed his glasses, his eyes an eerie iridescent blue. "Have you seen a woman come by here? Black hair, blue-ish eyes, tall?"
Anders looked down as if he was thinking about who he had seen throughout this day, then he snapped his fingers and looked back at the man. "Totally, yeah. This chick just ran in here maybe five minutes ago freaking out, and I told her to leave because she was disturbing most of my other customers. I think she ran down by where Rt 43 meets Pine, but I'm not sure. I can't see any farther than the window."
The men exchanged a look and Anders tried not to make it seem like he was freaking out inside. The man put on his glasses and gave him a curt nod. "That'll be all, thank you."
Anders simply nodded before both men edged out of the store before walking as quickly as they could in suits towards Pine and 43. He looked down at the counter cabinet. "What the heck are you? What was that?"

let

Running (Private)

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Ivory got up and her regular color returned to her. "I'm Ivory. I was supposed to be a sciencetific test, but I got away before they could do something. Now, I'm being hunted and I need you to help me." Ivory explained. "I don't know what I am. The goverment people call be a Blender, but I think that is a funny theory." She shook her head and looked straight at Anders. "I really need you to help me. Will you?" She asked quietly and drummed her fingers on the desk.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

my heart broke when she said it

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos