Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Far Away (For Mwah and Pucca!)

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Name: (Ex. Ivory Jean Sikal)

Species:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

Meow :3

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Name: Christopher Ellis King

Species: Shapeshifter

Looks: Wheat blonde hair, bisque skin, sea green eyes that are a darker blue around the iris, athletic and muscular figure {not bulky}, and his height is 6'2.

Personality: Christopher is a fairly nice and responsible person. He knows when he's not supposed to do something, but sometimes he isn't capable of handling it.

Biography: Christopher was born as a middle child, with two older sisters. His father would take him to hunt and practice archery and fighting. His mother died when he was fourteen years old, and his father only one year later died, too. His sisters took care of him until they married and he left for college.

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Tasia Willow Swan

Species: Neko

Looks: Wavy, jet black hair that goes past her shoulders. Olive tanned skin, moonlight eyes that shine whenever, a light purple around the iris, athletic and skinny figure and a height of 5'9.

Personality: Tasia is a sweet, loving girl. She can handle her power very well, but when she is mad that power bursts and she becomes  strong. Tasia also is found drawing, reading, or playing in her front yard often.

Biography: Tasia was born with her mother and father. Once she hit age five, her mother and father died in a train crash, causing them to istant death. Tasia was, at once, handed over to her aunt and uncle, who are now dead. When she hit sixteen, she drove her first car and then found out her power. From then on, Tasia now lives in England in a small, confortable house.

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(I roleplay in first person, sowwy :3 )

Tasia:
I grabbed my keys quickly and shut my door. I was gonna go on the long trip to a gas station. As I got in my car, I thought about Christopher I had met online. I really hope he isn't a fake. I put the keys in the engine, and started to pull out of the driveway. People honked at me and gave me dirty looks and I passed on slowly and started to drive to Country Way Stop.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Christopher was at a café, drinking a coffee as he waited to meet Tasia. The smell of coffee beans were heated in the air, making Christopher slightly smile. He looked down at his sketch book that had a drawn picture of a woman who was his mother. It was half finished and he still needed to color it in.

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Tasia pulled in slowly to Country Way. As she opened the door, she felt as if she was being watched. Tasia threw off the feeling and made her way into the cafæ and looked around. She looked around, and saw Christopher sitting in the corner near the window. Tasia smiled as she walked towards him, and her moonlight eye got that starry eyed look.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Christopher's aquamarine eyes looked up to see Tasia, and gently smiled. He calmly stood up and watched as she approached. "You're Tasia, am I correct?"

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Tasia smiled brightly. "Yes, I am Tasia." She says and sits at the oppisite seat. The waiter, (A dirty blonde with shining blue eyes) came up and looked straight at Christopher. "Is there anything I can do for you?" The girl was ovbiously flirting with him. Tasia stood up. "I'll have some tea.###### She litteraly hissed and gave her a warning look.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Christopher mentally chuckled and merely smiled at the waitress. "I'll just have another Irish Creme," the waitress scribbled down on the small notebook and then winked at Christopher, making a light blush appear on his cheeks as she walked away. He hated having to be treated like that.

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Tasia felt jealousy surge through her veins. She sat down, watching the waiter with keen eyes. As the waiter came back, she handed Tasia her tea and Christopher his Irish Creme. The waiter smiled and handed him her number, then waved and winked. Tasia mentally pictured the waiter sitting there in terror, with her strongest form in front of her.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos