Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

crazehgurl12 and kukookristy

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay felt angry and confused But you barely know me! You don't know what i'm capable of! Jay snapped, turning to look at him, hot tears running down her pale face, her silver eyes glossy with new tears. She shook her head turning away again.

Shane chuckled "You wanna play princess?" He spat before turning into a sleek furred, black wolf, his large green eyes sparkling with malice. He bared his shiny white teeth.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: "maybe I dont.....but I don't care about how you could hurt me. I care about how you can make me happy" I say walking up to her and wiping away the tears~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skye: I growl again my teeth snapping menacingly

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay looked at him for a moment, as if to see if he were lying. She sniffled and allowed Aiden to wipe her tears away without her flinching. She blinked and looked at him for awhile, her heart thumping wildly in her chest. Someone who didn't care what a monster she was....Without thinking she threw her arms around Aiden in a hug.

Shane sat down, his ears twitching in a bored way, his tail thumping on the ground in amusement. He scratched behind his ear with his foot then shook out his fur "Well, princess. Are you going to attack me or what? I'm waiting" He snickered, looking at her with those challenging green eyes.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: I smile and hug her back careful not to upset her "glad you came around" I murmur ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skye: I growl and glare "your not worth it" I snarl padding off

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay pulled away, her face heating up again. She looked at her converse, not knowing what to say or do. Her silver eyes glinted in the sunlight.

Shane chuckled. "Alright then, see you around princess!" He called in a sneering tone before changing back into his human form, aware he was completely #####, like all werewolves were when they changed back. He slipped on his clothes, acting as if it were the most normal thing in the world, which to him it was.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: I smile at Jay."you don't need to be shy or nervous around me" I say softly ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skye: I.growl again, debating wether I turn back or not, anger taking me over

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay bit her lip Yeah.....i know..... She fidgeted under his gaze, though she relaxed a bit hearing his soft voice. She looked at him, her silver eyes like diamonds in the sunlight.

Shane turned and started walking to where the waterfalls were, his hands shoved once again into his pockets

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: I smile, I see Jay fidget "everything ok?" I ask, genuine concern in ny voice ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Skye: I pad angrily over to Shane, sink ny teeth into.his shoulder once, let go and trot away

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Shane jumped and winced, grasping his shoulder. He scowled and turned back into his werewolf form, his temper off the scale. He pounced and landed on Skye, snapping at her neck "I never asked for you to follow me, princess. You better stay away from me or i will rip you to ####################### growled, climbing off of her and padding away, blood staining his fur.

Jay nodded, the corners of her lips twitching upwards slightly as if in an attempt to smile. She looked into the forest that they were next to then back at Aiden. So......what do you want to do? She asked, staring at the ground.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY "FRENCH FRIES" WINS!!

last one who says smile wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D