Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

crazehgurl12 and kukookristy

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden smiled softly at her flushhing cheeks. "I, personally, wouldn't care if it got that far. I'd be delighted" he admmits, slightly sheepishly. He pulls her hands away from her nightshirt and held them in his.

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay looks up at him, surprised. But....i thought you didn't want to rush things....well, we've been together for a long time now so i guess it wouldn't be but... She stopped babbling, blushing again. She knew she was getting flustered at the thought, but in a good way. I've just never really done it before....well not willingly anyways. She said, shuddering as she remembered a month ago.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden smiled at Jay. "Theres a first time for everything, for both of us" he says softly. He pulls her closer to him and hovers his face near her, his breath blowing onto her skin "4 months and 2 days we've been together. I think we've not rushed for long enough" he breathes quietly

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay smiled, looking over at him, her face close to his. Well, should we get a hotel room? I mean since its our fist time and everything it should be special... She felt her face redden again and she looked away. She couldn't believe she was actually planning it. She began playing with the loose thread on her nightshirt again.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden smiled softly at her. He pulled off the loose thread so she couldn't play with it anymore. "A hotel room sounds like a great idea my love" he says softly, lightly kissin her red cheeks. He liked that Jay was trying to make the first time special, it was thoughtful

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay smiled up at him, kissing his cheek softly before rising off the bed. Okay, i should get dressed, and pack a few things. She said to him, grabbing a tank top and shorts. She went into the bathroom and got herself dressed, then came out to pack everything.

(Skip to when they get to the Hotel?)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

(Sure)

Aiden walks over to the reception desk. He took a room key, and Jays hand with one hand, and took their bags with the other. He had ordered for a romantic meal to be delivered up and it was due up just after they got there. Aiden placed the bags on the floor and jumped onto the bed, seeing how bouncy it was

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay smiled thoughtfully, looking around the large room, and the large, king-sized bed. There was a big flat-screen TV and a large bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, seeing that it was soft and fairly bouncy. She felt her heart pounding rapidly at what would happen after the meal. She felt giddy, nervous, and excited. She fiddles with the zipper on her bag.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jay smiled thoughtfully, looking around the large room, and the large, king-sized bed. There was a big flat-screen TV and a large bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, seeing that it was soft and fairly bouncy. She felt her heart pounding rapidly at what would happen after the meal. She felt giddy, nervous, and excited. She fiddles with the zipper on her bag.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sat beside Jay and unzipped the bag for her, noticing her shaking hands. He lightly kisses her cheek. He stands and takes the cart of the room service guy, placing it in front of the bed. He takes the rose from the cart, passing it to her

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

words that start with H

Should kids go to school