Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol sure why not? Could you make it? :3)

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okey dokey!)

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(We should revive this....I totally miss this RP!!! We should have it to where they got separated and both of them lose their memory and they meet each other again and they have to fall in love all over again. xD)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(I TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS PLACE CAUSE I WENT ON A NEW RP SITE
I ALSO TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS ROLEPLAY
I FEEL BAD NOW)

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Soooo you wanna revive it? xD)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yush!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! So they both have lost their memory due to something that had happened and they meet each other again. xD I'll start.)

Jay's large silver eyes fluttered over the playground full of bustling children. It wasn't exactly the safest place for a young vampire such as herself, for many scraped knees and arms happened on a playground. Where there was scraped skin, there was usually blood. But something compelled her to sit there on that bench quietly watching them. 

She had tried to remember, tried to remember the past few years of her life before the accident. But she drew a blank every time. It was odd, almost as if a piece of her life was missing now, and not just the memories. She remembered up until the recent years, and that was about it. So she knew how she had become a vampire, and she knew why she was mute, but the rest was gone. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden wasn't sure what had caused him to black out. He wasn't sure what had lead him to a bench outside a cafe and he didn't know why something felt wrong. It may have been to do with his lack of memory. His lack of ability to remember how he had ended up waking up outside the coffee store was unnerving. That wasn't all that he had forgotten either. He knew his name. He knew why he had the ears he did. And he knew the owners of the cafe too. But many other things were drawing up a blank.

He felt like he was missing a part of himself, he felt incomplete. But he couldn't fix it because he didn't know why. Aiden pushed himself off the bench. And fell flat on his face. He stood back up, rubbed his face and started walking. His feet took over his brain and led him away from the bench. Down streets that felt familiar but for reasons he couldn't reach; reasons that were at the back of his mind but he couldn't reach. To the edge of a field full of laughing and shouting children that he had no idea why he was there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I think Aiden's still a vampire on top of being a Neko right? Jay turned him I think xD Just wondering.)

Jay looked down at her pale hands settled in her lap, a small frown on her face. She wondered if the years she had forgotten had had any meaning to them, or if they had just been like the lonely years she remembered of being a vampire. But that didn't explain the sharpened emptiness that overtook her insides as she lifted her silver eyes and scanned the playground again. Her eyes settled on a man that stood at the edge of the field. Something stirred inside of her that she couldn't explain. A.....recognition? But she hadn't seen him before, or not that she knew of. He seemed confused, just as she was. Maybe he was looking for someone or something. She bit down on her bottom lip, looking back down at her hands.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden scanned the playground, seeing if he could figure out why his feet had taken him here. Everything pointed to it being a normal playground, except the silver eyed girl that briefly looked at him. She seemed to share his confusion, but why? He had forgotten years of his life and what reason did she have to seem so confused? He watched the girl as she stared back down at her hand, his confusion at her confusion written on his face. There was something about her that seemed familiar, but Aiden couldn't put his finger on what it was. Maybe the silver of her eyes. Maybe the paleness of her skin. He knew pale people, maybe that was it. But he knew it wasn't. But he'd never met this girl, had he? Unless it was in the years he had forgotten. But then if he'd forgotten her, she couldn't be important.

play online games

latest forum posts

Describe yourself in one word

poetry competition (father's day special)

Five Nights at Freddy's 4

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Type in the face you have on right now

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos