Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll totally change this if it's a bad post but this is what I can think of for now. xD)

Jay was just about to respond when a loud knock was heard from Aiden's front door. She looked at him warily before rising from the couch. "I'll get it." She offered, walking to the door and resting her hand on the handle. She felt almost rude for answering Aiden's door, but right now she didn't think he cared anyway, since he wouldn't remember whoever it was most likely. She opened the door as her silver eyes fell on a man......a vampire. She could sense it on him. She was about to speak when she was suddenly dragged into a tight embrace. "Jay! I've been looking all over for you. Where have you been?" The man whispered in a concerned tone, pulling away slightly and touching Jay's face. She looked bewildered, and something in her stomach twisted uncomfortably as a fuzzy image ran through her head....but she still couldn't tell what it was. The man's brows seemed to draw together in concern. "You're acting like you don't even know your own boyfriend."

Boyfriend?!!

She bit down on her bottom lip, looking apologetic but confused at the same time. "I-I lost my memory somehow....I don't really remember anyone..." She murmured, keeping a bit of distance between them as she stared at her feet.

( Okay, can you play Drake now, too? I'll play him still if you don't want to, though. (: )

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

(I'll totally change this if it's a bad post but this is what I can think of for now. xD)

Jay was just about to respond when a loud knock was heard from Aiden's front door. She looked at him warily before rising from the couch. "I'll get it." She offered, walking to the door and resting her hand on the handle. She felt almost rude for answering Aiden's door, but right now she didn't think he cared anyway, since he wouldn't remember whoever it was most likely. She opened the door as her silver eyes fell on a man......a vampire. She could sense it on him. She was about to speak when she was suddenly dragged into a tight embrace. "Jay! I've been looking all over for you. Where have you been?" The man whispered in a concerned tone, pulling away slightly and touching Jay's face. She looked bewildered, and something in her stomach twisted uncomfortably as a fuzzy image ran through her head....but she still couldn't tell what it was. The man's brows seemed to draw together in concern. "You're acting like you don't even know your own boyfriend."

Boyfriend?!!

She bit down on her bottom lip, looking apologetic but confused at the same time. "I-I lost my memory somehow....I don't really remember anyone..." She murmured, keeping a bit of distance between them as she stared at her feet.

( Okay, can you play Drake now, too? I'll play him still if you don't want to, though. (: )

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

1 2 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 103 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

I feel so alone...

are bats good or pests-moved

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

what is your fav. wolf the red,artic,or gr...

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

Can Kangaroos be dangerous??

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

favorite baseball team

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

latest videos