Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jay changed him because he wanted to be changed into a vampire so he could feel like he could protect her more and be stronger. xD I went back and read it. And eh, just pick a random place. I don't think you described the house much.)

Jay nodded, giving a little chuckle when he nudged her and told her which street the house was probably on. She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess not. But it would be kind of embarrassing if we just walked into someone else's house. Not to mention there's a risk they could call the cops." She replied to him, partially joking as she gave him a half-hearted smile. She felt  familiar tug in the street he was referencing, too, for some odd reason.

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah. How cute of him. Hehe. I was gonna but my posts made me cringe. Mkay new made up house for Aiden it is)

"I'm not going to walk into a house with people in it yknow. I do have some common sense, if not much." Aiden said, voice layered with sarcasm as he studied each of the houses intently. He instantly disregarded the ones with lights on, he wasn't home, so why would lights be on in his house? Near the end of the street he was begin to lose hope, when the feeling came back. The one that fluttered in his stomach and attempted to tug at his memory. The tug of familiarity to a house that didn't stand out too much from the rest. "I think it's this one." He said as he turned back to Jay.

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nah. I liked your posts better than most people I used to RP with. Even though we have both gotten more descriptive and advanced, I still loved the way you roleplayed back then. xD)

Jay nodded, not questioning Aiden's judgement this time because she felt the familiar tug of recognition as well. Not that she should have felt it, or so she thought. Besides, the house was darkened and there were no indications that anyone was home. 

(This was poop, but I have a headache so.....yeah. Dx)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nawe thanks. You were always in my group of favourite role players :3 Still are)

Aiden stepped forward and pushed on the door, although he wasn't suprised when it didn't open. He dug around in his pockets for a minute before he found a key. He put it into the lock, and turned it, hearing a satisfying click after a minute. Aiden let the door swing open on its hinges with a squeak, before stepping in and fumbling for a light switch. "Cmon in." Aiden said as he finally found the switch and pressed it, light illuminating the room in front of them.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay let out a sigh of relief when the key unlocked the door. They had found it. She gave Aiden a tentative smile as she stepped into the house. She felt odd going into a strangers house, or at least he was a stranger as far as she knew. But something about him felt comfortable, and she wasn't overly worried. She walked into the living room-having easily found it, as if she had been there before-and sat down on the couch.

She folded her hands in her lap, looking down at the coffee table in front of her, a small frown on her lips. She didn't understand. She didn't understand how she could just forget a whole portion of her life, somehow find someone that looked familiar, and come into a house that seemed familiar as well. Maybe he was a relative? No, all of her family was killed. Maybe a family friend? That didn't seem right, either. There was something about him that almost....attracted her? She shook her head, pushing the thought from her mind. That was ridiculous. She would never have gotten into a relationship with anyone, she was way too careful for that. She had vowed after the incident with her family to never get really get close with anyone again, for fear that they would get hurt.....by her, or someone else. For the portion of her life that she remembered, the task hadn't been difficult to achieve, since she was mute and couldn't speak except through telepathy.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden stepped out of the living room to look around the house, to see if there was something that could jog his memory, at least a little bit. There were photos on the wall in the corridor leading between the living room and other rooms, but he didn't recognise all of the people in them. Happy, smiling faces he had met within the past few years, completely wiped from his memory. How had he just forgotten all of these people? Why couldn't he remember them, no matter how much he dug in his mind. They were important enough to be featured in his house, but he had no idea who they were. He seemed to have more recognition of the girl now in his living room than these people, although it was still obvious to him that she was a near enough stranger. He wandered back to the living room with a slight frown now on his face, after his search had left him with nothing except more questions.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay looked up to see Aiden coming into the living room, a frown on his face. She assumed that meant he had no luck with recognizing anything. "You don't remember anything?" She asked softly, just to be sure. Even the slightest memory could help them and cause them to regain their memory. What she didn't understand is how they managed to lose only a portion of their memories. What type of thing could cause that much damage, or that much specific damage to be exact. Even putting that aside, she was a vampire. She could have lost more years than she thought, since she couldn't exactly rely on her age to tell her how many years she had lost.

1 2 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 102 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

If Your Battery Level Be Your Age, Then Ho...

The Banning Game

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Ease up on the filter??

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Into the Darkness

The one who says cutie pie wins!

NEW: Updates to Friends!

latest videos