Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

evem01 and singermms rp!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"swagged_out_princess" wrote:

keshia: stepping closer to both girl ( im not like you but i have a active demon in me) looking at both girls can we still be friends? Leah: I smiled "of course" 

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i took another step closer "i didnt know there was more of our kind here...im Lilly" i said to both Keshia and Leah

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

Lilly: i took another step closer "i didnt know there was more of our kind here...im Lilly" i said to both Keshia and Leah

leah: I smiled "I'm Leah" I started to sing again

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

"swagged_out_princess" wrote:

keshia: stepping closer to both girl ( im not like you but i have a active demon in me) looking at both girls can we still be friends? Leah: I smiled "of course"  keshia: returning a smile to leah and  replying to lilly hi im keshia . 

not gonna let nobody break me or make me cause realy who give a fux about what you think of me

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i smiled "i...uh.." she blushed feeling embarassed "im sorry i get really nervious sometimes..." she said blushing deeper "it's nice to meet all of you" i said i laughed singing along with Leah

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: smiling at both lilly and leah grabbing there hands showing them the way to my dorm

not gonna let nobody break me or make me cause realy who give a fux about what you think of me

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: I laughed as I walked with Keshia and Lilly I grabbed their hands and ran fast with them by me I ran to Keshia's dorm

-Mariah

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i smiled and followed Leah and Keshia i was still holding Leah's hand i looked around Keshia's dorm "wow...your's is so much bigger then mine i got the bad dorm"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: sorry to hear that my parents send me over a thousand every month i always upgrade hey!! i got an idea why dont you and leah move into my dorm it could be fun! smile

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: I smile "ill move into it your lucky that you parents are alive" I said sadly

-Mariah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

who is your trusty?

Last one to say cheese wins

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Is ur life fair according to you?

last person to say pizza wins