Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

evem01 and singermms rp!!

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: i yell YAY!!!!! then looking at leah i see a sad face so i run up to her and hug her realy tight giving lily a signal to join

not gonna let nobody break me or make me cause realy who give a fux about what you think of me

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: I smile "thanks!"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: letting leah go i finish showing them around the dorm

not gonna let nobody break me or make me cause realy who give a fux about what you think of me

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i smiled at jioned in hugging Leah and Keshia "i wish my parents were alive too" i said quietly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: sitting on the coach thinking about things like ###

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: ilooked around the dorm nerviously "are you sure that there is enough room for all three of us Keshia?" i asked looking at her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: of course it is its more room then we need

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i nodded "alright...." i sat down "so what are going to do just bring our stuff in here and thats that?" i was kinda confused of how we were going to do this i sat on the couch beside Keshia

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
keshia: looking at lilly replying it not my stuff its your stuff you guys bring it in the way you wanna bring it in
keshia suddenly gets up and runs over to the door and out the door not knowing were shes going the demon is taking over her but nobody knows

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: I looked as Keshia suddenly ran out of her dorm I went after her

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

What was the last thing you ate?

Like board games? Why?

~Monopoly v Scrabble~

latest videos