Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

evem01 and singermms rp!!

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(i GTG PLEASE DONT GO TOO FAR WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(We won't lol!"

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess
StarStar
bye lily we wont

not gonna let nobody break me or make me cause realy who give a fux about what you think of me

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

Leah: I looked as Keshia suddenly ran out of her dorm I went after her

Lilly: i watched in shock as Leah and Keshia both ran out the room i looked around quickly then stood runing after Leah "Hey wait for me!" i called catching up the Leah quickly "whats going on?" i asked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: I look at Lilly "I'm not sure she just ran away"

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i nodded "oh...alright..." my eyes turned bright red with flakes of black "im starving"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: "want to go find something to eat" 

-Mariah

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: i looked at Leah "you know i meant blood right?" i asked slowing donw no longer chasing Keshia she'll come back sooner or later i thought

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: "yeah I know" I looked over at Keshia still running away

-Mariah

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone here?)

-Mariah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should kids go to school

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H