Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It Started With Renfield (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
for me and Calleb

Name:
Species:
2 traits:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Benjamin "Ben" Stali.
Looks: Bottom of the ear length dyed red hair, dark blue eyes, slender frame, high cheekbones and pianist fingers, a height of 5'8".
Species: Vampire.
2 traits: Book smart and ignorant of what's happening around him.
Other: Ben was born in the revolutionary era to a couple who had left England after the Boston Tea Party. When he was around 20, he was attacked by a man who ended up being a vampire and from then on there out his life was changed. He plays piano and guitar. He works night shift at a hospital.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mack Clay
Looks: Messy black hair, light brown eyes, muscular, but has a slim figure, full lips and has smexi stubble ;D, short at around 5'3".
Species: Human
2 traits: Humorous and careful in certain situations.
Other: Mack just started working at the blood bank recently so his work hours change often. He is active and good at most sports. 
 Meh, bad form >.<

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Our characters are both midgets. XD

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ain't nothing wrong with being short ;D

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, when I'm over a foot taller than both characters, it's awk. LOL.
You can start. ^-^

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Meh. Ok xD I'm going to type in first person >.<

I sat behind the desk, bored out of my mind. The day was going slow and having to sit around all the blood bags was unbearable. Luckily I was going to be the only one working tonight, I could take a bag or two without anybody noticing. I do it all the time and I haven't gotten caught once. I watched the clock and glanced at the other person sitting behind the desk. Could they take any longer to pack up and leave?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Okayz

Ben
Normally my days are spent helping old people move around between room to room because their dying bodies can't do it themselves, but for some reason Damien put me on blood duty.
Blood duty.
Like, you've got to be kidding me right? I don't stick out in the world of humans that much, so I think it was just an awkward coincidence. But whatever. I packed up my messenger bag when he told me and tried to not seem so anxious.
By the time I get to the hospital van, my body is jumping around like a derping kid with some type of Torette's. The music is loud enough so I don't have to suffer in my thoughts alone, but they continue to pop in. Don't drink any, Ben. You don't have the willpower to stop yourself, Ben. Give in to temptation, Ben. I honestly haven't tasted blood in over four months, so I guess I'm the vampire equivalent of a human anorexic. The thought of having blood drip down my throat again seems amazing.
I shake my head and pull out of the back lot, set on getting to the blood bank before the thought of human blood tears my insides apart

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cya tomorrow Mack," I looked up from my phone and nodded quickly,"Yeah, whatever bye," I quickly told them and set my phone down on the desk. I waited for the door to close before getting up and walking into the cooler. I emerged moments later with a clear bag filled with he scarlet liquid I've been waiting for all day. I sat down at the desk and held the bag in my hand,"Finally," I muttered out loud and ripped the corner of the bag off with my teeth. The liquid quickly poured into my mouth as I tipped the bag back all with my head,

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben
The ride from the hospital to the blood bank isn't really long, but longer than I think it should be. What if someone got caught up in traffic trying to get blood for a dying patient because the hospital already used all of that blood type for the day? Surely they'd die.
I'm kind of glad that I don't have to worry about trivial things like death. I never have to worry about finding a restroom, getting hungry, addictions. Heck, I've been smoking cigarettes since the War of 1812. I do crave the blood though, so I guess that in itself is an addiction. It's more necessary than cigarettes and alcxxol are to humans, but all in the same an addiction. I don't need it, it just keeps me strong.
But I arrive at the blood bank nonetheless and exit the vehicle with poise as I try to not slip on the ice. I go in through the back door because that's where I have to sign it, but another sight catches my eye. Maybe ten feet before me stands a person, or what I'm assuming is a vampire, drinking down the contents of a blood bag. I look around and no one else is there, and he doesn't even notice me.
I clear my throat. "Um, I'm here to pick up blood bags type O, positive and negative, and B negative for Boston Medical."

let

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos