Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Engracia & Pucca (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: (First, middle, and last)

Personality: (Optional)

Biography: (Optional)

Creature:

Powers:

Appearance:

Other:

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nikita Ria Romanowski

Personality: She's fairly a good person, but she's civilized. When she's fighting she's very skilled, she's steps ahead in fighting.

Biography: Nikita was born in Russia, and was transformed into a vampire when she was seventeen years old. She left from her home, and escaped to Greece.

Creature: Vampire

Powers:##################, disintegration by touch, elemental manipulation, and is resistant against mind reading and control.

Appearance: Raven black hair that reaches above her waist, pale skin with an olive tint, obsidian eyes that are actually a dark blue, hourglass figure and is 6'0 in height.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander Ace Masters

Personality: Too hard to describe.

Biography: Alexander is the oldest child out of two brothers and two sisters. His second brother betrayed the kingdom by trying to kill Nikita due to the bloodline she had, and the brother was killed. Since then, Alexander has cut off all contact with Nikita due to guilt.

Creature: Nundu

Powers: Breathes poison (can control), invisibility, tracking, elemental manipulation, and electric manipulation.

Appearance: Wheat blonde hair, fairly tanned skin, very dark blue eyes, athletic and muscular build (not bulky), and is 6'3 in height.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Nikita tightened the ribbons the held her dress closed, a calm expression on her face as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. "I shall be back soon, mother. Don't worry about me, I'm simply doing to Merida," Nikita said as she then put on the black cloak, walking out of the large palace. She mounted her white stallion, Novus, and rode off.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
 Alexander stood in the forest, another four men surrounding the man in the middle. "Please - please don't kill me," the man begged as the largest man, Josh, walked up to him, and grabbed the male mortal by the neck. "You've committed a crime, and you must be eliminated," Alexander said, and Josh then snapped the man's neck, causing an instant death.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Nikita had finally arrived to Merida, stopping at an inn for the night. She changed into a simple black dress, and took a book along with her as she walked through the woods. Sitting down on a tree's roots, opening to book and reading silently. Not far off, she heard two men's voices, but another five scents. Setting the book on the dirt, she stood up and silently walked through the woods, looking over a large bush. Her eyes widened as she saw three men digging # #### in the dirt, throwing in a man.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Describe the profile pic above you

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos