Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Love in disguise ~ ( For me and chibiwing )

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Made it xD

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Found it! X3

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica stepped through the double doors wearing my white and gold ball gown with a white eye mask on my face as I looked to the side there was a announcer I told him my name and told my name birth place and who invited me 

Drake smiled as I walked to the double doors after my sister and tell the man the same information except with my name 

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren was wearing a knee long black dress with silver trimming, non sleeved dress with a black mask on her face as she stood on the wall, watching as others danced. Her knees were shaking, she had never been to something so big of a dance, her legs felt wet in her mid calf black boots.

Len stood besides Ren, in the same outfit but only with a tie, looking at her for a moment. He chuckled, knowing his best friend was more nervous than a siner in church, and looked away to the others in the room.

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica went to the corner not wanting to be there and grabbed a glass full of champagne then looked at the two people " Hey you guys having a fun time?" She asked looking at them with a bright smile as she introduced herself " I am Monica ######

Drake looked around for Monica then found her and walked over to her " Hey don't run off like that okay if something happens then He will get mad....oh hello I am Drake "

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren turned her head slightly to look at the girl, narrowing her eyes behind her mask at the girl, a raised eyebrow. "Oh yes, nothing is better than a bunch of old people,######## # u # ########### grabby...best thing ever" she muttered, looking away. "I'm Ren, being dragged here by Sir Len..." she pointed to the tall blond next to her.

Len laughed softly, rolling her eyes as he took Monica's hand. "Pleasure, dear. I'm Len" he bowed his head softly as he looked to the boy who walked up.

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and nudged him " Don't talk about him okay?!" I said quietly then looked back at Len " Sorry about that but what brings you here? Our uncle forced us to meet some of his friends kids " I say smiling brightly 

Drake looked at the girl and smiled at her removing his mask to show his real face then held out his hand to Len then the other to her " It's a pleasure to meet you guys "

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled and took the boy's hand, nodding his head softly. "Pleasure..." he let go of his hand after a small bounce of their hands and looked back to the girl. "Us? Oh, well...father has wanted us to...meet others as well"
Ren didn't looked to the boy, not nudging her mask as she ignored his hand and only gave him a small bow of her head "yes..."

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica nodded and took a drink of her juice then I started coughing then looked at Drake " Hey this isn't  cherry is it?" I asked them as I started coughing again " Wait can you excuse me I will be back in a second " I say running to the bathroom to use my epi pen 

Drake looked at her and sighed " Uh okay well I am going to go check on her it was nice to meet you Len and you too Ren bye " I say putting my mask on and going after ############

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len watched the girl run off, blinking hoping she was alright. "Wait, Drake, is it? I don't mean to stop you, but it may not be much of a gentleman to walk into the ladies restroom." he tried not to laugh.

Ren grinned softly, moving her mask up on her face a bit more as she headed to Monica "I'll go check up on her..." and went into the bathroom. ############?###### she asked quietly as she poked her head in the door.

Love

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

How I met your mother fans?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!