Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shoulder to Cry On, Lips to Kiss

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Harmony
Looks: Harmony has fiery red hair and bright green eyes .She's naturally sun kissed, growing up in California will do that to you. She's an average teenage girl, curvy and fun. 

You wanna start?

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesse Williams
Looks; (super very attractive.. Hooolyyy cow.)
Personality; very outgoing, likable guy. He is a good listener, and falls for girls too easily at times, but he's trying to keep that at bay. His last girlfriend used him for money. But yet he is still kind to everyone, he rarely gets mad. And when he's quiet, somethings wrong. 
Other: he lives in an apartment, and never talks about his past or family. And normally changes the subject when brought up. 

Jesse "Jess" : 

I was cruising down the sidewalk on my long board in the uptown at about 11 in the morning, I was wearing Blue swim trunks and a white muscle shirt, and black nerd framed glasses. I took a real breath of the refreshing air, filled with a slight moisture from the half a mile away ocean. I stopped in front of a local Starbucks, and I took my board in with me. I ordered a salted Carmel machhiato. (Bad spelling) I sat on one of the many comfy chairs spread out in the nice room, and waited for my name. I glanced around, catching a couple stares from people, and smiling nicely at them, getting a few in return. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a heavy breath as I walked into StarBucks. This was my escape, I guess. I ran my fingers through my hair, getting it out of my face, and adjusted my grey hooded sweater shirt. I glanced in the mirror on the wall and shook my head, eye red and puffy as usual. I walked to the counter, ordering a peppermint white hot chocolate, waiting patiently by the door with my head down. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Jess" 
I stood when my name was called, and I gave a nice thank you to the lady who was making drinks like crazy. She blushed. "Your welcome, Enjoy." "Trust me, I will." I replied with a soft chuckle. I sat back down, and looked at the empty chair in front of me, I set ,y coffee on the small table in front of me, and waited for it to cool a little. I took out my phone, and checked the usual stuff. I glanced up, and saw a girl waiting by the door, her head down. She looked sad, and not happy with life at the moment. My heart instantly went out to her. Because I knew what it was like being sad, and I would never wish it on anyone. Why do you think I go out of my way to make people smile and laugh? A small part of me hoped that she would take the seat in front of me. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It took me a moment to realize my name was called out when it was, but I stood to appointment and wiped my eyes of the moisture building in them. I sniffled a bit and walked to the counter,"Thanks,"I said quietly, slipping a few spare dollars into the tip jar as I turned around, giving off a deep sigh. I kind of looked around before someone nudged me gently,"Excuse me, you're standing in front of the counter,"they said. I frowned and nodded, getting out of the way. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked really troubled, I didn't like it.. She looked lost in a way. Like she needed someone. So, guess what I did next? I stood up, and walked up to her. "Hey.." I said nicely to her, smiling widely, and kindly. "Would you like to sit with me?" I said , and I saw tiny tears in her eyes, and slight moisture below them. I wanted go make them go away, I wanted to be a friend to her. Then, I noticed how beautiful she was, how perfectly the light hit her face.. I waited for her response,.   

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey..."Was what I heard first, and all I could think was. Am I really in the again? Harmony, focus. But, when I looked up, there was a boy in front of me with the biggest, goofiest smile I had ever seen, offering me a seat. in the people-packed coffee shop. I took a slow breath, gently nodding,"Uhm... Sure, I'd love to..."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, and I walked over to where I was sitting, and motioned to the seat in front  of me. I took a drink of my coffee as she sat down. "I'm Jesse, Or Jess, Whatever works for you." I said with a small wink. "And your..?" She had the most innocent eyes I've ever seen. She seemed perfect, no.. She WAS perfect. I gazed into her eyes, and smiled softly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, uh, me?"I asked, tucking my hair behind my ear with my sleeve covered hand. I looked down at the table for a moment before looking up at him,"My name is Harmony,"I said gently before sipping from my hot beverage. He had such a warm, soft smile. It was comforting. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly with her first comment. I nodded slowly. Harmony.. That's perfect for her. "That's probably the most prettiest name in the world, if I do say so myself." I said, s,filing since more. And I wasnt just saying that, I actually meant it. "Live around here?" I asked. I glanced down at my steaming coffee. I loved these.. Wow.. I looked back at her, giving her my attention. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lions Or Tigers

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos