Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

apenforyourthoughts & Broken heartz

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay! We know the topic. Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Bio: Other: Name: Emma Corter Age: 16 Looks: Long, jet black hair with dark blue highlights. Chocolate brown warm eyes. Slim and slightly tall. Personality: Sweet, timid, intelligent Bio: Emma's mom died in a plane crash, leaving her with her dad. Her dad drinks and abuses her. Emma never told anyone, for fear of her dad killing her. She's an only child. Other: she falls for your boy.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(soory took so longFrown )
Name: Josh
Looks: Brown hair with green eyes slim and medium hight about 5'3
Personality: He fun loving, Hates to be told what to do, caring,loving
Bio: Everythings always been done for josh so he ran away now living with his Anuts house while she's on a bussiness trip.
Other:

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(No problem. I'll start.) Emma slipped into a corner of the coffee shop, shaking. She was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and old sneakers. She only had on a black lightning bolt t-shirt, even though it was raining. Her dark hair clung to her skin as she thought abour earlier.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh had gotten away from his parent and broken into his anuts house now was walking the strrets with his umbrela when he passed the coffee shop staring at the girl there then stoped dead in his tracks.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
An employee asked Emma, "Are you going to buy anything?" Emma blushed and said softly, "Uh, sorry." She stepped outside and started walking home. She stumbled into Josh and backed up slightly. She apolgized timidly, "I'm sorry, wasn't paying attention."

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"No no its ok no one is hurt to bad" thats when he saw she was swet and had no coat
"what to take my umbrela it'll keep you warmer" he asked outting it over her.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma looked up, slightly started. She blushed, dropping her head again. He's really cute, she thought silently. She said softly, "That's okay, I'm fine." She thought of the scars on her arms and added, "I have to get home." She slipped past him, trying to get there before her dad woke up.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"alright see you later then" he called after her smiling.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma stepped in her house and sighed in relief. She put her stuff in her backpack for school the next morning and fell asleep.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what is your favorite candy-moved

what is your favorite candy

Describe the profile pic above you

CLICK THIS FOR GREAT IDEA FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

what fascinates you about God?

latest videos