Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

apenforyourthoughts & Broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank god I was following her he didnt care he walked right into the house
"What do you think your doing to this poor kid" he shouted at the man,

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma's dad let her collapse and yelled, "My daughter. I do what I want!" He staggered to the couch, passing out.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Coutioulsy he picked up Emma's body and dragged it outside
"this looks really bad" he thought aloud and sat on the porch and would wait till she woke up.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma woke up slowly. She saw Josh and her eyes widened. She stood up and asked frightened, "What are you doing here?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not to sound weird but i followed you home and saw your dad hit you i wasnt going to just let it happen so i brought you outside befor i relized i looked like i was dragging a dead body" he said a casul as he could.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma blushed, dropping her head. She said softly, "Thanks."

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"No problem but you shouldnt let him treat you like this" he said,

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma said softly, "I don't have a choice. Please don't tell anyone what you saw." Her voice started pleading.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Some one has to be told before you get hurt even more" he stood up now almost yelling.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma studied the ground, tears in her brown eyes. She whimpered, "He'll ki!! me." She wrapped her arms around herself, shaking.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos