Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

apenforyourthoughts & Broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few more minutes he hung up and saw she was gone he went to watch some TV and fell asleep
In the morning he got up and got ready then rushed outside and passed Emma's house

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go.) Emma limped into homeroom with a cut across her hand. She slipped into the back as usual, keeping her head down.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh didnt end up in school instead he was on a train.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma sighed.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
When he finally got home he had a girl with him.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
After school, Emma started walking home. Something hit her in the back of her head, and she stumbled. It happened again and she collapsed.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Josh and the new girl went outside for a walk when they found Emma on the ground.
"What the heck I thought you said i was safe here" sshe shouted
"you are dont worry Emma can you hear me" he asked her.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma stumbled to her feet, rubbing the back of her head. She said softly, "Yeah, just tripped." Her brown eyes looked hurt and it was obvious she was lying. She limped into her house.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"We should make sure she is ok" the girl said so they went to the door and knocked.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma's dad yelled, "Go away you lousy kids!" He threw a bottle at the door.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos