Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
We know the plotline.

Name
Personality
Other

Name: Veronica (Ronnie) Iero
Looks: Ronnie  has long wavy red hair that frames her round face, and falls down to her broad shoulders. She has smooth ivory skin that is dotted with freckles, and she also has piercing green eyes. She is kind of tall, and is curvy.
Personality: Ronnie is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Other: She sings, and plays guitar, bass, and drums.

NameAnnoyednbsp;Casper Guster
Looks: Casper is a 6 foot guy with an athletic body type. His skin is tanned from all the time he spends outside, and it really helps his brown hair and blue eyes pop. His skin is not perfect. He has some zits here and there, but it isn't hideous. 
Personality: Casper is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic. 
Other: None

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kayla Murs Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Kayla is not your average girl. She is unique but not afraid to show it. She is a complete fangirl, bubbly, random and awkward. She can be pretty emottional and out of it. She loves making people laugh. Name: Jared Payton Age: 16 Looks: Personalty: laid back kind of guy. He is a huge jokester, always trying to make people la won't really admit it. He can actually be shy when it comes to some situations, he can be awkward and a dork which most people find funny. He is protective and caring an He's always tried to be not like the other guys. o

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Where do we start from?)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Day before new years eve? When they get to Nyc

Please?

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Sure, but can we start this another time? I have to go to bed soon.)

Just Pontmercying Along

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure(: )

Please?

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Ronnie:
My eyes were rather droopy from the early and long bus ride. It was worth it though! My friends and I were going into New York City for New Years Eve! I look over to my friends who also look a little tired as well. Casper was practically drooling! I couldn't help but laugh at him as I looked out he window. New York! The state that I one day wished to occupy.

Casper:
I was in a deep sleep while the bus moved into the city. Boy was I excited for this trip! Why did we have to leave for it so early though? Would the city not be here at 12? Still, it was New Years Eve Eve! In two days, it would be a new year. I could not wait! It was going to be amazing. 

Just Pontmercying Along

New Year, New Me

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Ronnie:

My eyes were rather droopy from the early and long bus ride. It was worth it though! My friends and I were going into New York City for New Years Eve! I look over to my friends who also look a little tired as well. Casper was practically drooling! I couldn't help but laugh at him as I looked out he window. New York! The state that I one day wished to occupy.

Casper:

I was in a deep sleep while the bus moved into the city. Boy was I excited for this trip! Why did we have to leave for it so early though? Would the city not be here at 12? Still, it was New Years Eve Eve! In two days, it would be a new year. I could not wait! It was going to be amazing. 

Just Pontmercying Along

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos