x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8286
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Whoo! xDDDD)
"Well." Leon said. "I'm going to go for a walk. Feel free to tag along." Leon stood up and walked towards the door. (Note: Rae goes after Leon's gone.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(So.. Uhmz..)

~a few minutes later~

Rae, after deciding there was nothing to do, decided see if he could catch up with Leon.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8286
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Leon walked with his hands in his pockets, thinking to himself. Suddenly a gang surrounded him, and, before he could react, one of them stuck a knife under his chin.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8286
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Leon walked with his hands in his pockets, thinking to himself. Suddenly a gang surrounded him, and, before he could react, one of them stuck a knife under his chin.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8286
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"prppydawg294" wrote:



"prppydawg294" wrote:


Leon walked with his hands in his pockets, thinking to himself. Suddenly a gang surrounded him, and, before he could react, one of them stuck a knife under his chin.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
It didn't take long for Rae to catch up with Leon. He saw the glint from the knife. "Hey!" he said
(Not like a Hi, but like a making his presence known kinda thing..)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8286
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
The gang was startled enough that Leon could kick the guy holding the knife away, dodging the knife as it fell towards his shoulder.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(So should ther be like 4 or 5 guys? In the gang I mean.)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

(So should ther be like 4 or 5 guys? In the gang I mean.)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8286
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Yeah.)

Latest Forum Posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games