x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Sam stood behind Rae, a box and a can of paint next to her. "A gang? What happened exactly? And put him down on the couch or something, you look like you're going to pass out." (Sam can be surprisingly nice sometimes.)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Sam stood behind Rae, a box and a can of paint next to her. "A gang? What happened exactly? And put him down on the couch or something, you look like you're going to pass out." (Sam can be surprisingly nice sometimes.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16377
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Dude, Im in like 4 other rp's.. I can't post as fast as I normaly do Frustrated)

Rae nodded, putting Leon down, and sitting, rather falling, on the other couch. "I went to catch up with him.."Rae said, explaining, "There were five guys, and one of 'em had a knife to his neck.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16377
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(G2G I'LL BE BEACK ON ATER)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16377
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

(Dude, Im in like 4 other rp's.. I can't post as fast as I normaly do Frustrated)


Rae nodded, putting Leon down, and sitting, rather falling, on the other couch. "I went to catch up with him.."Rae said, explaining, "There were five guys, and one of 'em had a knife to his neck.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Oops.. Sorry!  Embarrassed)
Sam walked in, not caring that she left her stuff outside. "A gang." She said. "No wonder. They didn't beat him, from the looks of it. What happened after?" (Just so you know: Sam was in a gang when she was younger.)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"prppydawg294" wrote:

(Oops.. Sorry!  Embarrassed)

Sam walked in, not caring that she left her stuff outside. "A gang." She said. "No wonder. They didn't beat him, from the looks of it. What happened after?" (Just so you know: Sam was in a gang when she was younger.)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"prppydawg294" wrote:



"prppydawg294" wrote:


(Oops.. Sorry!  Embarrassed)


Sam walked in, not caring that she left her stuff outside. "A gang." She said. "No wonder. They didn't beat him, from the looks of it. What happened after?" (Just so you know: Sam was in a gang when she was younger.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16377
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
"We..uhm.."Rae said. thinking, Should I tell them?"

Hazel looked at Leon, "Should we wake him up?" she asked the others, not looking away from him..


"Good luck with that.."Rae said to Hazel.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16377
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Would you mind if she gave him a small shock? just to wake him..)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Latest Forum Posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the username above you-moved

The first word...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Post A Name Fit For A Girl Or A Boy!!!

Rate the username above you-moved

The first word...

Its a never ending game!

The yes and no game (Original)

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games