Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sunday- Things Change (PRIVATE RP FOR CASSIE AND ZOE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, we already know what this one's about so... Wink Can I assume this is in Victorian times, though?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. That or a modern-like tye of slavery. Like- slavery has taken over once again.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
...Can it be Victorian? I have the perfect picture~

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah! Sure! Forms or no? Just names and pictures and ages?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
No, we'll do forums. :3

Name: Juliet
Looks: this is Cornelia
Perso: She's sweet and obident- most of the time. She follows what she believes in. She's very smart and funny. She is very curious and happy to do new things.
Bio: She's the youngest of seven girls and eleven boys. Her mom died having her so her Father is most protective of her since she has her Mom's looks and personality.
Other: None.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kwasii
Looks: (Will get later)
Personality: He's not one to complain about what has to be done. He obeys orders without a word. He likes to joke around and such. He's wise and usually knows ########## what to say. he likes to play tricks and tease people as well.
Bio: Kwasii was ripped from his family at a young age. he had just been bought by a new master. He had to watch his family die in fire, and his little brother get stabbed and die in front of his own eyes. In his villiage they married very younge, and the girl he loved died infront of his eyes as well.
Other: He has a birthmark on his back.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
You wanna start or me?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will!)

Kwasii:
I struggled as I was striped bare and pushed onto a platform. I was in full veiw of many plantation owners, looking for new slaves. Some had their wives and children with them.. I was no smiling faces, except for the men who saw a slave they wanted. A line of owners walked infront of the line of the bare slaves, examining each of them. Their arms, backs, chests, legs, faces, even their mouths. The men went back into the croud and started dthe bidding. "Sold!!" I yeard the auctioneer yell, pointing to me and a man who looked nothing like happy. I was just baught by a new plantation owner. I growled a bit, being pushed off the platform and into the back of a wagon. I closed my eyes tightly, pushing myself back into the wagon, wanting to be back home at Africa.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I was outside on our porch, talking with my sisters and brothers about the new slaves. I didn't like the whole slave idea. These 'slaves' where people too, with families and lives of there own. I sighed and looked up, seeing the wagon driving two new slaves here. I couldn't watch. I turned to go back inside but my oldest brother, Nick, grabbed my hand and turned me back around. "They have to know who they serve." He hissed at me, smiling meanly. I sighed and turned so my body faced them, but my head was turned to the side.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I saw a big family, many kids, on the porch. I looked away, swollowing my shame of being bare infront of them. The wagon was almost to a stop as I was forced, pushed, actually, out of the wagon. I was just a young one of the slaves, but very stong and able to do many things. I did not speak much English and didn't understand much of it. But, I knew words like, "Slave", "master", "Yes'ir", "Yes'm", etc. I looked up at the kids on the prch with shame and discust at all their smirks. Except one....

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Chat

Chat

What/How are you feeling right now?

Being ignored- NEED HELP!!!

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos