Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sunday- Things Change (PRIVATE RP FOR CASSIE AND ZOE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I laughed again, a sweet gentle sound. When I looked back at Kwasii I realized how close we were. I blushed more, but hid it.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I smiled at her, then it dissappered, noticing the same thing. I looked away for a sencond. "You do know I'm just a slave..." I mentioned. According to the whites I was just a black boy. Just another little slave who deserves to be beaten.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
"Not to me." I whispered to him, softly. I gently placed my hand on his cheek and turned him back to face me. "You're more then just a slave. You're a person, with feelings and thoughts and emotions..." I told him, "You're no different, aside from color, then us. That's why it's not fair..." I whispered, now it was my turn to look away.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I looked at her and sighed. "And thats why I love you." I told her quietly, not believeing that something so soft and caring. I was tough.... Right? I blushed at my own words, slipping my hand into hers, softly. I really did care about her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I blushed, turning back to face him. This couldn't happen, we couldn't be together... But even still, I loved him. I felt myself melting into him and our lips touch ever so gently as if we were unsure then they seemed to agree and we kissed, holding hands. Every fiber of me told me to pull away and tell him to get out, that this would only hurt more in the end. But I pushed them away and stayed in the moment, holding his hand gently and kissing him.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I blush, feeling soothed for a minute, before starting to panic. I pulled away from her, my eyes filling with tears. I loved ### ## ###### for the short while I'd known her. But, I couldn't do this. I still held onto her hand tightly. Her soft hands against my rough, beaten skin. I swallowed hard and tooked down, feeling teaars roll down my cheeks. "Juliet...I-" My throut seemed to close on me. I couldn't finish, my breathing was too heavy for words.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I looked away from him, my heart racing. What had I just done? He was a slave, as much as I hated it and I was his master's daughter. Nothing more. I pulled my hand away from his, gently. "I'm sorry." I whispered then heard my Father's footsteps coming up the stairs. "Go." I told Kwasii. Tears slowly streamed down my face but I fought against them. "Go..." I whispered and looked over. He still hadn't moved. "Now!" I demanded, tears finally streaking my cheeks. I watched him stand up but he still didn't leave. My Father's footsteps came closer and closer...

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I kissed her cheek softly before jumping, litterally, out of the window. More tears streamed my cheeks an my hands gripped onto the ivy on the side of the house, burning my arms, yet I held on strong.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
Pretty soon my face was all red and tear streaked. Of course my Father came in as I was trying to fix myself so I didn't look so upset. I looked back at him from my mirror. "What?" I asked, but it came out harsher then I planned.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Father:
"Come back out and finish your dinner in slience. I've hoped you've learned your lesson." I told her, being harsh back. I went back downstairs, ignoring her tears.

Kwasii:
I fell back to the ground and landed on my feet, letting out a few more sobs in silence.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Is my house haunted?

What Should I Wear!

latest videos