Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sunday- Things Change (PRIVATE RP FOR CASSIE AND ZOE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I looked at him, shaking my head. "No... Nothing." I told him, fighting to stay concious. I looked down the road and smiled weakly, seeing Nathaniel heading towards us.

Akeer:
I looked up and looked at them, "Juliet?" I asked, suddenly a little nervous.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Nataniel:
I reached them, "I can come!" I grinned, then noticed the girl-- Juliet. I got off my horse. She looked-- bad. Like.. Really bad. "Put her on my horse..." I tell them, pointing to the horse, then Juliet and back to the horse.

Kwasii:
I stared at him, not understanding a thing. I looked at Akeer. "Can you understand him?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I shook my head, "No..." I whispered then watched his hand gestures. "I think he wants you to put Juliet on the horse." I told Kwasii, a little unsure.

Juliet:
I looked at Nathaniel, slowly shaking my head, "No. I'm fine..." I closed my eyes tightly.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel:
"No. Look at yourself. You're getting on this horse and I'm taking you-- All of you-- to the nearest hospital." I tell them, worried for all of them. I looked at-- Kwasii-- and pointed to Juliet, helping to stand her up and get her on the horse.

Kwasii:
I got onto the horse with Juliet to hold her on when-- Nathaniel had pointed to the horse and I. I watched as he took the-- leather rope thingy and lead the horse down the road, motioning for Akeer to follow next to him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I leaned back against Kwasii ever so slightly. I made a soft noise before falling unconcious. I had never traveled before in my whole life. I'd never done anything myself before, either. This was like torture to me.

Akeer:
I went over to Nathaniel and walked alongside him, wishing we understood each other so we could talk.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I gluped a bit, "N-N... Nathaniel..."  I said, trying to pronounce his name. I pointed to juliet and he nodded a bit, picking up his pace.

Nathaniel:
I looked at Akeer. Maybe I could start teaching her english.... I was cutt off by the boy calling my name. I looke at Juliet. She was-- Passed out! We neeed to hurry.I bit my lip a bit and sped up a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I looked back at Kwasii and Juliet, frowning. "Will she die?" I asked Kwasii, worriedly. "She looks like she is..." I said and immediately regretted it. Him and I didn't need that thought in our heads.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
Tears filled my eyes again, as they always did at the thought. I pushed my face into Juliet's shoulder, crying hard. I couldn't help it. She was my love... I couln't let her die.

Nathaniel:
I took in a sharp breath, "There it is!" I pointed to a small building in the distance.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I followed his finger to a small building. I raised an eyebrow then looked up at Kwasii with a small smile, "If we get her there, she might make it!"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"Might..." I croaked out, still burying my face into her sleave.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

when a pet dies another 1

spicy foods

Hello i'm jake :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos