Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sunday- Things Change (PRIVATE RP FOR CASSIE AND ZOE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I looked at him, shaking my head. "No... Nothing." I told him, fighting to stay concious. I looked down the road and smiled weakly, seeing Nathaniel heading towards us.

Akeer:
I looked up and looked at them, "Juliet?" I asked, suddenly a little nervous.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Nataniel:
I reached them, "I can come!" I grinned, then noticed the girl-- Juliet. I got off my horse. She looked-- bad. Like.. Really bad. "Put her on my horse..." I tell them, pointing to the horse, then Juliet and back to the horse.

Kwasii:
I stared at him, not understanding a thing. I looked at Akeer. "Can you understand him?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I shook my head, "No..." I whispered then watched his hand gestures. "I think he wants you to put Juliet on the horse." I told Kwasii, a little unsure.

Juliet:
I looked at Nathaniel, slowly shaking my head, "No. I'm fine..." I closed my eyes tightly.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel:
"No. Look at yourself. You're getting on this horse and I'm taking you-- All of you-- to the nearest hospital." I tell them, worried for all of them. I looked at-- Kwasii-- and pointed to Juliet, helping to stand her up and get her on the horse.

Kwasii:
I got onto the horse with Juliet to hold her on when-- Nathaniel had pointed to the horse and I. I watched as he took the-- leather rope thingy and lead the horse down the road, motioning for Akeer to follow next to him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I leaned back against Kwasii ever so slightly. I made a soft noise before falling unconcious. I had never traveled before in my whole life. I'd never done anything myself before, either. This was like torture to me.

Akeer:
I went over to Nathaniel and walked alongside him, wishing we understood each other so we could talk.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I gluped a bit, "N-N... Nathaniel..."  I said, trying to pronounce his name. I pointed to juliet and he nodded a bit, picking up his pace.

Nathaniel:
I looked at Akeer. Maybe I could start teaching her english.... I was cutt off by the boy calling my name. I looke at Juliet. She was-- Passed out! We neeed to hurry.I bit my lip a bit and sped up a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I looked back at Kwasii and Juliet, frowning. "Will she die?" I asked Kwasii, worriedly. "She looks like she is..." I said and immediately regretted it. Him and I didn't need that thought in our heads.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
Tears filled my eyes again, as they always did at the thought. I pushed my face into Juliet's shoulder, crying hard. I couldn't help it. She was my love... I couln't let her die.

Nathaniel:
I took in a sharp breath, "There it is!" I pointed to a small building in the distance.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I followed his finger to a small building. I raised an eyebrow then looked up at Kwasii with a small smile, "If we get her there, she might make it!"

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"Might..." I croaked out, still burying my face into her sleave.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos