Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

New School, New Face (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For me & Camille (GirLovesPiggy) only.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Travis Cantrel - 18 that face!

let

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee Smith - 17

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Travis: It was the first day back to school since break ended, and my car wouldn't start. I sat in my driveway, turning the engine until it roared. Finally, it started to work, and I headed to school. My new winter north face kept me warm in the cold confines of my run down Toyota and, my hair was still a little damp from my shower. I arrived at school and headed inside, still a little early. The warning bell hadn't rang, and I still had loads of time to dilly dally.

let

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee: My dad was driving me to school on my first day. I looked out of the window, sighing as we drove to school. I pretty much liked the new neighborhood, it seemed quiet but I didn't know anyone yet. We got to school, and I got out of my dad's car, waving bye to him. As soon as he left, I walked to the school, opening the door and walked inside. Then I started to look around for the office.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Travis: The lingering scent of coffee coming down the hall reminded me that I forgot mine, and I cursed silently to myself. I rubbed my hands together and neared my locker, and when I got there I opened it with a simple flick of the wrist. I had spent most of break at religious ceremonies with my family since the lot of them were hardcore Christians. I was, but I didn't build my life around it, you know? I only have one life, I gotta live it to the fullest. I shoved my hands together and ran them across one another, wanting to warm up. It was cold out, but the inside of the school wasn't any better.

let

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee: I finally found the office, and I walked towards the office door and opening it. I walked inside, and went to the front desk. I grabbed my schedule and my locker number. I left the office and went to go find my locker.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Travis: I shoved my bag inside and pushed my phone down in my pocket and then turned my head to the side. I heard someone walking down the hall. Around the corner there came a girl, a beautiful blond I might add, who I had never seen before. If we were in the same hall, we were most likely in the same grade. I smiled at her as she got closer. "Hey, are you new?" I held out my hand as she neared. "I'm Travis."

let

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee: I looked at him, smiling lightly. "Yeah. I'm Renee." I said, shaking his hand.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Travis: My smile grew slightly, and I pulled back my hand. "That's cool. The last couple of new kids we've gotten ended up being addicts of some kind." I hand my hand on the back of my neck, chuckling softly. "Hopefully that's not the case this time."

let

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos