Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, you go first.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet: I rush down the corridor and slip in.when the teachers back is turned, I go sit in the corner and start doodling on my book, as I always do ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ James: I lean back in my chair, bored already, not even pretending to pay attention to the teacher

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Calinda - I entered science class, seeing the only spot to sit was by James. Looking back to the teacher, I placed the light pink tardy slip onto his desk, and walked to the spot next to James. Sitting down, I took out my science textbook, notebook, and pencil.

Ethan - I walked into math class, completely ignoring the teacher as I sat down. She didn't even notice that I had entered late, which made me grin at her ignorance.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
james: i look next to me, i recognized the girl, but i just couldnt remember her name, which would be awkward if she talks to me, because she probably knows my name, but oh well

violet: i look up from my drawings long enough to see ethan walk in late, i laugh to myself at how the teacher missed two lates in a row

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Calinda - I kept on writing down notes in my elegant cursive writing, my ears intent on every single word the teacher was saying.

Ethan -######I looked over at the only seat which was next to Violet, and held in the sigh. Walking towards her, I sat down next to her.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
james: i shrug and go back to writing notes in my scruffy writing, i can be neat, but my minds elsewhere

violet: i sigh and turn my back on ethan, still drawing in my notepad and ignoring everything the teacher was saying, id already learnt all this before i transfered, i wasnt gonna listen again

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
((Time skip?))

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok,but its your go)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Calinda and Ethan walked down silently, keeping to themselves as they opened their lockers, and began putting away their textbooks from their previous classes.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
violet: as it was a break i do as i always do, sit on the floor leaning against the door as i draw silently

james: i gather my stuff and go to my locker, i store my books and look for something to do

play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos