Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lights, Camera, Romance (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY for romance.

I'm a talk show host.
Leah comes on my show.
CUTENESS ensues. YAY.

Name:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicolas "Nic" Reynolds.
Looks: Wobbly hair. he.
Occupation: Talk show host. He went to school for fashion design, but somehow wound up being one of the most watched talk show hosts in America.
Other: His show is called "The Nic Reynolds Show" and it's on every week day at 11am. He plays piano and loves music. He is openly gay and has been since before his show started three seasons ago.

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Samuel "Sam" Robinson
Looks: Yeah xD
Occupation: Sam is somewhat of a celebrity. Just starting out in the world of fame and fortune. He went from being some "nerdy" awkward kid behind a camera on the site of youtube. To a boy now singing for the whole world to here.
Other: His control freak manager made him take up the offer go on "The Nic Reynolds Show" as publicity as it was one of the most watched talk show in America. He plays guitar. He is openly bisexual.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Nic

I took a sip of my coffee as Taylor, my assisstant, started reading the list of things to do for the day from the clipboard in her hands. So far it had been a bunch of prepping for my show next week with the band "Fun." but I continued listening anyway as she rattled off more or more things that needed to be done.

Taylor and I got along, but we weren't best friends or anything. I invited over for dinner before to celebrate her great work with my show, but that was kind of it. Our relationship was strictly work related.

"Oh, and you have a Samuel Robinson stopping by the set to check out the stage and set up for the show he's coming on in a little over a month, I told-"

"Wait," I said, glancing up from the tabloid magazine on my lap and looking at Taylor. "Samuel Robinson?"

Taylor nodded her blond head and looked straight into my eyes. "Yep. He's one of those youtube stars that got discovered. His manager was looking for publicity and you're a great source of that."

I simply chuckled at her rolling of the eyes. "You know it's true," I snapped back with a grin on my face. I turned around in my chair, hopping on the internet and searching up his name.

"Oh are you going to watch him now?"

"Absolutely. I feel like the name's familiar but I can't place it to a face."

Taylor sighed from behind me as I clicked on one of the most popular covers he did and the music cued up. "He'll be here within the next half hour, so don't get held up in here all day."

I heard her open the door to my dressing room and exit as the music continued and his voice sparked to life. He had talent, he really did.

He was also really cute.

After watching two more music videos, I went over to his vlog channel and watched a couple and then came to the conclusion that he was bisexual. Oh golly, it was my lucky day.

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam

I rolled my eyes as my manager looked at me and tutted at what I was wearing. Clearly this was now out of my control as he waltzed to my wardrobe. He brushed past most things like it was a piece of trash. I couldn't help but frown. My clothes where nice.

He eventually picked out a leather jacket I owned with a white tight shirt and skinny jeans. I went and changed into it. The stylist waiting for me. I still couldn't believe he brought them too my house. I had a lot to get used to.

"This is going to be your big break. Really open you up to the world kiddo." My manager said ushering my into the car and hoping in the front nodding at my body guard to start driving.

"Mmm I'm sure it is." I muttered with uncertainty. I would honestly much rather be at home back infront of ## ###### ######. I hadn't payed attention to the show before. I didn't have to. All talk shows are the same. Usually somewhere nearing a mid life crisis meeting all these celebritys to feel better about themselves. It would take a lot to surprise me.

I got out of the car when the body guard opened the door. To many fans screaming and squealing as I entered their sight outside the studio. How did they even know I was coming. I stopped every now and then at some for a quick autograph or photo. I could of done it all day they really were lovely. But my body guard ushered me in.

We stood in the reception to the studio where some really pretty enthusiastic blonde girl introduced herself. I think her name was Kala or something I don't know. She gave us our passes which could removed soon and led us on our way.

I rubbed my iritated eyes from the contacts I was forced to wear. I was desperate to wear my glasses. But nooo. That would ruin my image. I followed behind my manager shuffling my feet sighing. Waiting for this to be over.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic

I turned around in my chair when the door flew open and then slammed back shut. Taylor was standing with her back against the white wood with a hand to her chest and big breaths heaving in and out. "They're here."

I spun back around and closed out the tabs and leaned over towards my mirror to check my face and collar. As always, I looked dashing, but my shirt was a little ruffled towards the top. Taylor walked up towards me and fixed the sleeve of my shirt as I occupied myself with the collar.

After another moment, we were out of the dressing room and walking down the hall where a group of men were waiting. Two I had never seen before, but from the way the were dressed and their stature I was guessing body guard and manager. The one in the middle was obviously Samuel.

I walked forward with a genuine smile on my face and a hand that was ready to be shook. I addressed my guest first, extending my hand towards him. "It's great to meet you, Samuel." I wasn't sure if he preferred Sam, but it wasn't my job to assume things. "I'm Nic and I'm super excited to have you on my show."

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Sam

As I stood there patiently waiting for the host of the show to come and we would introduce ourselves. Which I am assuming is how it worked right. I don't know , I haven't done one of these before. I started to feel a little nervous.

"Right kid this is your big chance. Remember don't mess it up. And try not to be too ranty. Like you get on some off your blogs. Because some people disagree with you and then you get less fans." My manger explained. Okay I was alot nervous.

Did he basically tell  me not to have opinions. Oh god. Maybe I'm not ready. Maybe I should turn round and leave. No the door has swung open no leaving now. I looked upon the person who entered and rolled my eyes. An intern or another assistant maybe. But hey he was cute. Staring at him for a while can be my bonus for the day.

But then he started to walk towards me and talk. It caved on me that he was Nic. So he was Nic Reynolds . He was the talk show host. But he was, he was so. Hot. I soon realized I had left his hand kind of hanging there in mid air when my manager nudged me and my hand shot out to shake Nic's. Oh god it was going wrong already.

I coughed my way out of it giving me time to think of what to say. "Nice to meet you Nic. Oh no really I'm the excited one. Thanks for having me." I said my smile coming through. Okay that would of been a lie about five minuets ago. But now, I was genuinely excited.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic

I continued smiling as he shook my hand before pulling it back down towards my side. I did the same with the manager and the body guard, but a little less formal, and then my attention was back on Samuel.

I moved around so that I was standing next to him and placed my arm around his shoulder, walking across the ground towards the main set. "So Samuel - do you prefer Sam? I wasn't sure - here's the stage and the place where I'll conduct my interview." I pointed towards two comfy chairs next to each other towards the middle of the backdrop. "We'll move that piano over there" - I pointed towards a baby grand - "and that's where we'll set you up so you can do a song. Oooh, oooh, and the live studio audience is in that entire area." I gestured towards the rows and rows of chairs lined up on different heights.

My head turned back to face Samuel and I grinned. "We can get to questions that I'm able to ask on the interview later. Do you need anything? Water or something? If you want to tour the set some more I'd be willing to accompany you."

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I dont know why but my phone really doesn't let mr seperste the lines very well so this may just be posted in one klump.) Sam I grinned as he placed his arm around me and awkwardly shuffled along. "Oh I prefer Sam. " I answered politely with a small nod. As he showed me around the set I drifted away from Nic looking around slowly spinning and admiring it. It was all actually pretty cool although I would probably never admit it. When he turned to face me again I snapped back to reality. Well almost I would of if his face wasn't so #### transfixing. Why. Its so..... No stop it. Stop thinking these things. Listen. "No I dont want anything thanks. " I said with another nod trying not to stare. Then I started thinking about the tour with him. It would be distracting but anything but more time with my manager. 'Yeah a tour sounds great." I said with a shrug .

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(It does that with the filter, because it's not completely debugged yet.)

Nic

I smiled and nodded, glancing towards Taylor as she appeared behind me with some waters. "Oh, you too can head back with Taylor and figure things out with my secretary, Brian. He has all the paperwork for the show." I turned back around and looped my arm through Sam's.

"I'm really looking forward to this, I really am. My show already has so many viewers, and it will just get you more fans! I grinned as I looked towards him. "Oh yes, and this of course is the stage," I said, as I pulled him away from the recording area. It wasn't time to shoot anything, so there was no reason to stay on set.

"There's so many more things back stage," I started, bringing him back around towards the back doors to the dressing rooms. "Do you ever get annoyed with your manager? I feel like it would be aggravating to have a person telling me what to do and how to act all of the time..."

let

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos