Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For Calleb and I only. Do not post unless you are one of us.

So I killed your lover and now you're trying to get after me or something.
Should we jump in to the chase?
& since you're after me, you can make the starting post. ^_^

Name:
Looks:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds good! >.<

Name: Salvador Lombardi
Looks:
Other: I don't know what to put here...

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marc Paxton.
Looks: RP Character: Name TBD
Other: He's a trained spy for a undercover government agency, but is now on the run from a man who's after him because he killed his lover in a past heist.

let

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
So I post first?

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes please. ♥

let

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Mmkay >.<

Salvador rushed through the crowded streets, dodging and shoving people out of the way. He looked ahead and down the alleys whenever he passed one. Street vendors shoved bits ## ######## and food towards him, but knocked towards the ground as it splattered or flew away. To be honest, he didn't have that much money and didn't know a single word in Arabic, but this is where I tracked him. 'Him' being Marx, the guy who killed my wife. I intended to avenge her, but it was proving quite difficult and keep up with him.

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Marc

I ducked down an abandon alley, running from the man behind me. I knew he was a man by the name of Salvador Lombardi because I had dealt with him before, but I was sure that I wouldn't see him again after I left Italy. I hadn't been involved in a chase like this since I left Japan last summer, but then I was only helping out someone else from my division. This time I was alone in the middle east, Dubai to be more specific, on vacation nonetheless. However he tracked me down here was beyond me, but it was ruined my planned spa trip.

I zoomed down the small street and came towards a larger road, halfway blocked with traffic and the other side venders. I approached the vehicles as I ran, finding a sole empty taxi as I got close enough. I yanked to door open and flung myself inside, glancing behind me from the back window before telling the driver to get me out of the center of the city as quickly as possible.

let

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Salvador

I hurried through the busied streets and saw someone dodge around the corner at the end of the alley. I looked around the street and broke into a run towards the end of the alley. I ran until I exited out of the alley and scanned the too occupied road. I spotted Marc inside the back of a cab just as it started to drive away. I looked around for another cab and groaned in frustration. The car Marc was in grew father in distance. I sprinted after the car and pushed many people down in the process. I could run for long distances,but I was going to have to cab or motorcycle soon.

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Marc

I grimaced as I saw Salvador behind me. He wasn't gaining speed on his legs, but it was unnerving knowing that he was behind me. Once the car made a couple of turns, I handed the driver a wad of cash and asked to pull over. I ran out after leaving, hoping that Salvador would keep on going the other way away from me. I continued running down the main run before taking a plethora of left and rights before landing up in a little cafe who knows where in the midst of little stores and apartment complexes. I entered slowly, ordered a black coffee, and sat in the seat closest to the back of the room so I could watch the entrance.

let

The Chase (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Salvador

My feet slapped the pavement as I chased after the Taxi and saw the cab stop in the distance. I stopped across the street just as a semi passed by, it's horn blaring at me. I waited for the truck to pass and darted across the street,avoiding oncoming traffic. I crossed the street without getting hit by a car, which was a bit surprising considering how everyone drives in Dubai. I slowed on the street Marc ran onto and looked down alleys, not paying attention to stores or shops. Thinking that He would continue to run.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos