Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

apenforyourthoughts and Gupi1999

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Okays!
So the school thingy!!!
I'm naming the school Delva cos I name everything that :P
Gota go now! Sp bye

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! Name: Alyssa Torits Age: 14 Looks: waist long, silky black hair. Electric blue eyes. Sometime sky blue. Tall, slim. Pretty. Personality: mysterious, ######, kind, outgoing, obsverant. Power: controls weather/sky Other: hesitant to tell her ability.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Stimson
LooksAnnoyednbsp;  (No guns but the sword) He is over average height, but not freakishly tall- just.  He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always smiling, though you can't see the smile because he normally looks at his feet. 
Perso: He's kind, sweet, shy, quiet. Not really noticed.
Power: Can manipulate darkness
Other: He hates his power.

Name: Leana Davise
Looks: Leaena She is just a little shorter than her age group, slim and muscular in an attractive way. She is into sports but most people work that out when they see her. Her auburn hair falls in natural curls to her shoulders and is always bouncing about because she is running or just springing with each step. Her eyes are wide and innocent which compliments her childish personality and their amber-gold colour compliments her face nicely (This pic is a princess one..soz) 
Perso: Well I kinda said, childish, giggly, innocent, sporty.
Power: Can manipulate fire
Other: When she's to excited her power gets out of control.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa slipped inside the school building, sighing. She looked around the halls.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll post in a sec!)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James walked down a nearly empty corridor of the school.

Leaena hummed as she sat outside the school

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa looked around, then snuck outside. She started messing with the weather.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
When the sun suddenly vanished from her face and she was plastered with rain Lea stood up and walked inside, her hair steaming a little. 

James glanced outside to see the sun covered. He didn't understand what had happened

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa looked up at the sky and swore softly. She fixed it and went back.inside, hoping no one would notice.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

Alyssa looked up at the sky and swore softly. She fixed it and went back.inside, hoping no one would notice.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D