Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
For Me(adarrious) and Smushapotomus. 

Two people each.

Form;
Name:
Personality:
Special Skill(s):

It's okay, to not be okay.

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Logan Creed
LooksAnnoyednbsp;RP
Personality: Logan can be hostile, one moment and really nice the next second. He always likes to exercise and get stronger, he also loves to compete in fighting matches and things like that.
Special Skill(s): He is stronger then the normal person, but his weakness are people that are even stronger than him, and puts him down. 

Name: Alex Richards
LooksAnnoyednbsp;RP
Personality: Alex is the opposite of Logan, and loves to paint and is quiet most of the time. But he is a excellent fighter and doesn't hide it, if someone gets in his face he snaps. Which is why people don't mess with him. 
Special Skill(s): He is really good at hand-to-hand combat. And can run faster than the normal person.

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carmen Bast Age: 16 Looks : Carmen is a pretty girl, flowing blonde hair and bright green eyes. She comes from a very attractive gene pool, which why she is where she is today. Personality: She is a skilled fighter, but it particularly never comes into use. Her largest skill is interrogation. Special Skills: Carmen interrogate, fights, and is amazing with knives. Name: Mika Courts Age : 17 Looks : Mika has black hair and almost black eyes. She is stunning. Personality: You'll figure it out special Skills: Mika is sneaky. She lives breathes and eats secrecy.

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Me or you post?

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
[Figured. Oh, and they know their spies in training. xD]

LoganAnnoyednbsp;
I walked into the school, with a smirk on my face for no apparent reason, he got his things out of his locker. Even though he wasn't likely to go to his classes. He walked to his class early and sat in his spot in the back. 

Alex:
I rushed into the class, even though I was early, I grinned and took out my pad, in which I drew my drawings and other things. 

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry. Walking around the hardware store on my phone.) Carmen: "I just want a B on the paper, "I argued with the teacher, crossing my arms. We had been bickering most of the morning and I sighed," A C is not acceptable. I did hard work on that paper. " Mika: Simply lingering in the hall way was nice for me to be able to watch and observe everyone. My trainer told me that. People watching is the best way to find your enemies.

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah.)
Logan:
I put my feet on the desk, sighing quietly. "Hurry up, already with the class. I'm ready to go to headquarters."I said quietly, as I looked at a girl fussing with the teacher about some grade. 

Alex:
I finished my drawing, and held it up. It was a young teenager fighting bad guys, as a person watched in the background. "Good, but not good enough."I said quietly.

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Carmen: I sighed softly, smiling as the teacher agreed to give me a a B on the paper. I was successful as always, and grabbed my backpack, "Thanks." Mika: I sighed gently and grabbed my bag. The small pager on hip began to beep, meaning I needed to go to headquarters. Now.

Get your Spy On.

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
LoganAnnoyednbsp;
I heard a faint beep, coming from my pocket. "About time."I said, as I got up and rushed out of the room. He burst out the doors and started running towards the headquarters. "YES!"He yelled.

Alex:
I looked up from drawing, hearing a beep. "Crap."He said, as he stuffed his things into his backpack and rushed out the school door. He hopped on his bike and raced to the headquarters.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say lollipop wins!!

Last one to post school wins!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last 1 To Say Holla! Wins-moved

Who ever says" Happy Friday" wins!-moved