Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Piper and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Ok, I'm not sure exactly what to do with the form, but here goes:

Form:

Name:

Bio:

Other:

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Jade Scolars Age: 14 Gender: Female Bio: Jade became a Hunter of Artemis a few years ago. She is the daughter of Posiedon. She has waist long curly black hair and memerizing sea green eyes. She is amazing with the bow and arrow like all Hunters, but is also good with a sword. She goes to a nearby high school, looking for Hunters. Her mom, stepdad, and brother was killed in a car crash before she joined. Other: Jade is sweeter than others and has many friends, including guys. She's popular and ######. _____________________________________

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Casper Print

Bio:  He is the son of the god Zeus, and of a mortal named Maria. His mother died when he was 4, and he has the occasional flashback and memory of her. He has no other family and is constantly hunted for being a demigod. 

LooksAnnoyednbsp;He has shaggy, medium blonde hair. It appears that his tips are highlighted as they are bleached by the sun and golden, rather than the roots of his hair which are more of an ash blonde. His eyes are incredibly intense and an electric blue colour, while his skin is slightly tanned and his lips are a pale pink tone. He has an athletic figure, and is about 5.2 in height.

Other:  He carries two daggers with him and is very talented in the use of them. He has the ability to fly and control the weather, partially inherited from his father. He doesn't have much money, but he does have some and carries it with him for travel, food and other necessities such as shelter.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(What's his looks?) Jade slips down the street, her footsteps barely audible. She had tracked down a manticore who was following a demigod (Casper). He was disguised as a friendly adult. She was away from the Hunters for a few hours, so she was alone. She was wearing black jeans with a silver halter top, lacing around her neck. Moons dangled from her ears and she had a black backpack with her. She had her sword, disguised as a hairclip, in her hair for a moments notice.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just put his looks into his form).

Casper wandered silently through the woods, his electric blue eyes flickering left and right for any sign of movement ... for anything that may be a danger to him. His shoulders tensing, he slid his daggers from out of his belt, holding one on each side. He cringed at the hot sun as it shone down upon his shoulders. Gritting his teeth, he studied his clothes, staring down at his plain white shirt and skinny navy jeans. He glared at his black sneakers, feeling a line of sweat travel down his back, beads of it dripping from his forehead. Wide-eyed, he watched his surroundings, walking deeper into the woods.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade follows them, being careful. Suddenly, the manticore lunges at the halfblood. She jerks the clip out of her hair, transferring it to a sword. She cuts down its side, slowing it down. She didn't know it was armed until it gave her a deep, jagged cut down her arm. She ignored it, plunging her sword through it. It turned into golden dust. She turned to the half blood and asked, "Are you okay?" Jade swung off her backpack, looking for some ambrosia. (It heals almost any wound or posion. Too much can make you burn up though. Water does that for her to.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I was away). 

Casper spun round, a knife in each hand. Silently, he stared down at the dead manticore before him, his eyes flickering to a girl, a Hunter of Artemis. "Fine", he admitted, his electric blue eyes wide. A few moments of silence passed, and finally he enquired, "What's your name?" Noiselessly, Casper bent down, studying the manticore with interest. Staring at the corpse, he ran his fingers through his blonde hair, biting his lip as he thought with curiosity. Calmly, he sheathed his blades back into his belt.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade smiled, "I'm Jade. Hey, do you know if there's any rivers or beaches around here? I didn't realize he had a weapon." Her arn had been cut from almost her shoulder to her wrist, deeply.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper nodded, climbing to his feet. "Hi Jade, I'm Casper". Silently, he pointed through the woods, glancing down at Jade's wound. "There's a beach to the west, not too far from here". He bit his lip at the small amount of blood leaking from the wound, running a hand through his blonde hair. He gestured to the west, where there was a small line of water visible, the only part of the ocean shown from where they were. "I can let us both fly there", he suggested, forming gentle winds around the woods, "Unless you'd prefer to walk".

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade smiled at him and said, "I'm not sure that's a good idea, but thanks. Would you mind going with me to the beach though? I'd like to get to know you better."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos