Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For me, Grey (onlyindarkness), and Gilbert (KokoTheElevenPrince).
Stay out.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

17th century - 1600s: lasts from 1601 to 1700 in the Gregorian calender.
-characterized by the Dutch Golden Age, the Baroque cultural movement, the French Grand Siècle dominated by Louis XIV, the Scientific Revolution, and The General Crisis.

People living in this time:
-Johann Sebastian Bach
-William Shakespeare
-Sir Issac Newton

(I just needed this to get into the time period more. xD)

let

i use my hair to express myself

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Benjamin Stali.
Looks:
curly hair.
clothes. yay.
more clothes. yay.
more more clothes. yay.
Personality: Benjamin keeps to himself, but he winds up in trouble normally. He's mischievous but cautious, brave but silent. He has sort of a stoic personality to him, and he's more of a listener than a talker.
Other: He plays piano, and his mother is keen on him learning everything to do with the arts before he leaves their house. His father is a Duke, so he has some royal heritage.

let

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz Winter

Looks: I`m gonna send through comments since forums hates pictures!

Personality: Oz is a quiet but cheerful person but most of the time either stuck in a book or working in the clock tower with the old man that lives there. He can be a worry-wart, although he is the type of friend to take a bullet even if its someone he does not know..

Other: He is usually found snooping around the small library, Oz`s mother is rather ill and is not able to get out of bed. His father well he has no clue where he went..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin: I glanced over my shoulder as I darted through the marketplace, knowing the court guards were close behind. It was aggravating knowing that I couldn't get away with anything anymore since the King increased patrol. I turned around, accidentally knocking over a pile of cabbages. "Sorry!" I called behind me. I glanced around, running out of the market. No one was behind me for now, and I kept running. After a second, I turned around, and went back towards the door of the nearby library. I shut the door quickly, careful not to let it slam. I saw the guards run off, continuing on the same path from before. I leaned against the wall, breathing heavy.

let

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz was putting books away on shelfs as he heard someone come in "Oh um..welcome to the mouse hole" Since that was the strange name of the libaray, He was in the way back putting alot of  new books on to the fanasty shelf since kids read them so fast.. Oz and his mother lived on the second floor of the libaray so Oz would help down here when he could but never really minded.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin: I looked up from my knees between pants, glancing at the boy who greeted me. His dark looks contrasted against my light brown hair and eyes. I nodded, breathing in again to catch my breath. "Guards... chasing... me..." I managed to get out. I slid down the wall, nuzzling my face into the ruffles of my collar.

let

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "You can stay here for the time being until the smoke dies down" he said while looking at more of the books then heard his mother called "Oz..!" from up the old stairway. He sighed slightly "Excuse me.." He said while he walked up the stairs, But if you think about it Oz did sorta look like a mouse.

Grief"

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin: I smiled lightly and opened my mouth to speak, thanking him, but a yell from upstairs cut me off. "Oz!" I towards the staircase and back to the boy once he was called. Oz. What a different name. I nodded once more as he excused himself, and I stood up to dust my knickers off. My boot buckle was undone, so I leaned over to fix it, knocking a couple books of a shelf on the way down. I picked the books up, trying to put them back on where they came from.

let

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz talked to his mother for a moment before coming back down with a small stack on books "Having trouble?" He asked smiling softly as he pointed to where they go for the other as he set the books down on a table. "So what is your name anyway?" He asked glancing over as he checked the books to see if pages were still there.

Grief"

Clockwork (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin: I glanced up again from the books I was replacing on the shelf. "Yes," I answered, smiling awkwardly for a moment. I set them back on the table and looked back at Oz. "I'm Benjamin," I nodded, looked down at the books. "You're Oz, correct?"

let

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos