x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Bleach {Private RP for Candace and Camille. :3}

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Orihime just stared at Jonny. "J-Jonny what are you doing?" She asked.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Orihime just stared at Jonny. "J-Jonny what are you doing?" She asked.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Orihime gently pushed Jonny away. "Never put your arm around me." She said, walking out of the movie theater.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Orihime gently pushed Jonny away. "Never put your arm around me." She said, walking out of the movie theater.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Candace?)


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Candace?)


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Orihime gently pushed Jonny away. "Never put your arm around me." She said, walking out of the movie theater.


Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4944
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ichigo looked at Jonny. "What the heck is wrong with you?!" He yelled causing the few people there,to look at him. "I'm sorry! I thought she wouldn't mind." He said looking down ashamed. Ichigo walked out after Orihime. "I'm sorry Ori." He said.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68823
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
(Sorry laptop frozed up.) Orihime let out a sigh, as she stopped walking. "Its ok, Ichigo." She said.


Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4944
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ichigo sighed and hugged her. "Do you still wanna see the movie?" he asked.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Latest Forum Posts

You Failed To Mention

You Failed To Mention

Oreos vs. Chocolate Chip cookies!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Deleting Photos

What age will you turn in 2017?

Suggestion--Bookmarking threads?

What age will you turn in 2017?

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games