Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3868
Daichi:I nodded and took up my books, then headed out. I had noticed her slight frown after she noticed my expression. Whatever. I made my way to the cafeteria and grabbed a slice of pizza and some milk, then sat down at the corner table by myself.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709
I sit on a wall outside and listen to music as I eat some fruit, I refuse everyone's invites to hang out and just daydream about.....him,  I usually didn't care for boys,  but he was different 


The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709

"kukookristy" wrote:

I sit on a wall outside and listen to music as I eat some fruit, I refuse everyone's invites to hang out and just daydream about.....him,  I usually didn't care for boys,  but he was different 


The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3868
Daichi: I finished my lunch and glanced at my watch. Geography in ten minutes. I sighed and started to walk there, getting there on time wouldn't really hurt. I looked out a window once I was in the hallway, and noticed Violet sitting on a wall. Weird girl. I thought, and continued to class.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709
I sigh and glance up, I see daichi looking at me and sigh. my social status was slowly decreasing,  but I dont really care, I decide to go to class early and start walking up to geography

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3868
Daichi took his seat in class and noticed the teacher wasn't there. Their principal walked in with her usual serious face, 'Class will not be kept for the rest of the day. Please go to your dorms and use this time to study'. Shouts and cheers came from the class. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709
i let out a small groan, I hated the dorm (if youve seen harry potter, can they be sorta like that, four groups, common room and boys rooms and girls rooms) I walk out and start heading towards the dorm

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709

"kukookristy" wrote:

i let out a small groan, I hated the dorm (if youve seen harry potter, can they be sorta like that, four groups, common room and boys rooms and girls rooms) I walk out and start heading towards the dorm

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709

"kukookristy" wrote:



"kukookristy" wrote:


i let out a small groan, I hated the dorm (if youve seen harry potter, can they be sorta like that, four groups, common room and boys rooms and girls rooms) I walk out and start heading towards the dorm

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Kristy's and Rei's PRP c:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15709

"kukookristy" wrote:



"kukookristy" wrote:






"kukookristy" wrote:




i let out a small groan, I hated the dorm (if youve seen harry potter, can they be sorta like that, four groups, common room and boys rooms and girls rooms) I walk out and start heading towards the dorm

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Hay Day or Farm Ville

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Are your parents strict or not?

latest videos