Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I nodded abit and chuckled, letting her play with my hair. "You like my hair?" I asked with a tease.

Lilly:
I blushed and smiled at him, "Really? Thank you..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I giggled. "Yeah, it's nice, but not as nice as mine. . ." I said, smirking slightly. I moved closer to his face, staring into his eyes with a smile. 

Daichi:
I blushed even more, and looked down at my hands. "You're welcome." I said softly, a smile tugging at the ends of my lips.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
This time, I did pull her into my lap. I smiled and held her close to me, "No kidding." I tell her, running my hand through her hair.

Lilly:
The last few people started to leave and my father caled my downstairs. I sighed, "So tomorrow, pick me up around three?" I asked him, turning to him and about to get up.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Why is it our first characters get all romance-y so quickly, then our second characters always inch along? ^-^. )

Yumiko:
I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned forward and kissed him slightly on his lips, our lips barely touching, teasing him a little. I leaned back, my arms still wrapped around his neck, and my smirk widened.

Daichi: 
I nodded. "Sure. . ." I said, standing. "I had fun." I said, smiling. I hugged her for a short while, before pulling away with a nervous smile, blushing deeply.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

(Why is it our first characters get all romance-y so quickly, then our second characters always inch along? ^-^. )

Yumiko:

I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned forward and kissed him slightly on his lips, our lips barely touching, teasing him a little. I leaned back, my arms still wrapped around his neck, and my smirk widened.

Daichi: 

I nodded. "Sure. . ." I said, standing. "I had fun." I said, smiling. I hugged her for a short while, before pulling away with a nervous smile, blushing deeply.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Hey! Don't do that to me." I grinned, pulling her closer to me.

Lilly:
I smiled and hugged back, then kissed the tip of his nose softly, "Talk to you then!" I called to him, running down the stairs, almost tripping on my dress a few times.

(Lol yeah!! i'm working on getting Lilly there. xD)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I grinned and kissed his cheek, my hands still around his neck. "If you want a kiss, then kiss me. Simple." I said, smirking slightly. 

Daichi:

I blushed deeply and walked down the stairs, waving to her as I walked outside, unto the street. I sighed and headed home, my blush remaining on my cheeks. That was the most fun I'd had in a while. I blushed even more, a smile forming on my face, as I replayed that moment over and over in my head. She had just kissed the tip of my nose, but from a beautiful girl like that, that was a lot.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned, "You'll let me?" I smirked and looked at her, then kissed her deeply, my hand n her chin.

Lilly:
(Skip to the nex day? I will!!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, but what will we do with these two kids? :.D )

Yumiko:
I kissed him back passionately, caressing his cheek gently. I pulled away, breathing heavily, and smiled. I kissed him deeply once more, wrapping my arms even tighter around his neck.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't rightly know. smile )

Kyoko:
I smiled and looked at her after issing her again a few more times. I came up for a long breath and sighed, "Are you my girlfriend?"

Lilly:
A few minutes after three a limo drove me back home from ballet. When I stepped out of the limo with my little leotard and pink tutu, I saw an unusual car in the drive. Just then I smiled, knowing exactally who's it was. I flung my bag over my shoulder and hopped to the door.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

9/11

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do i hack people

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos