Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I took a while to reply, as I was breathing quite heavily. "I. . . .I guess so." I said, smiling at him.

Daichi:

I sat in my car, listening to music when I noticed a limo pull up. I saw her step out, wearing the cutest little tutu and leotard I'd ever seen. "Is it possible for one person to be so cute?" I muttered to myself.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled and kissed her softly just once, then pulled way, "Good."

Lilly:
I smiled and stopped at his car window, knocking softly on the glass. I giggled a bit when he rolle down my window. "You sure get here on time." I tell him with a smile, leaning down to the car window an resting my elbows on the car window sill thingy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I grinned and moved from his lap, sitting beside him once more. I yawned and stretched, kissing him on the cheek. 'I'm tired." I mumbled, leaning back in the couch.

Daichi:
I grinned. "Nice to see you. I like your tutu, by the way." I brushed my hair from my face and stared into her eyes for a while. "So, we're going to my house, right?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled, "Sleep then." I tell her, relaxing a bit and smiling.

Lilly:
I smile and twirled, "Thank you." I giggled then looked back into his car, "Yup!! I've gotta change, though. Feel free to come in, otherwise I'll be out in a few minutes."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I smiled and lied down, resting my head in his lap. I drifted into a light sleep not long after, snoring softly.

Daichi:
I shook my head. "I'll stay here, you go change, my little ballerina." I said, leaning back in his car seat.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled and looked at her face, running my hand softly through her hair.

Lilly:
I smiled and poofed my tutu a bit with a giggle, "Give me five minutes!" I call to him, running inside.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I opened one eye, smiling at him. "Are you going to sleep over?" I asked, smiling widely. 

Daichi:
I chuckled and watched her run off with a smile. I stared at my watch, anxiously awaiting her arrival. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Yumiko:

I opened one eye, smiling at him. "Are you going to sleep over?" I asked, smiling widely. 

Daichi:

I chuckled and watched her run off with a smile. I stared at my watch, anxiously awaiting her arrival. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Of course. I can't just get up and leave."  I smiled, settling into the couch, laying with her.

Lilly:
I ran back outside, slinging a small purse over my shoulder. I wore a dark blue jean skirt and a tight pink t-shirt. A light blue jacket  hung on my shoulders and pink flats on my feet. I smiled at him and got in the passenger seat of his car.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I giggled and closed my eyes,  drifting into a deep sleep. I snored softly, talking softly in my sleep now and then.

Daichi:
I smiled at her, she looked beautiful. "You. .  you look really nice." I said softly, blushing faintly. I brushed my hair from my face, putting in a fee hair clips to keep it from my eyes. "Don't think I'm girly. I need to be able to see properly." I said with a smile. After a few more precautions, I smiled at her and began driving.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

We the Kidz

latest videos