Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. I closed my eyes and listened to a few of the things she said before falling asleep.

Lilly:
"Thank you." I smiled and laughed a bit to myself. I wasn't laughing at him. I was laughing just becasue I liked to laugh. I smiled and looked out the window. "I like your hair." I mention, seeing as to how he always seemed to be annoyed with it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

… (Time skip?#

Daichi:

I grinned, chuckling softly. "That's only because you're not the one dealing with it." I focused on the road, but glanced at her few times. "I only keep my hair this long because I look horrible with short hair. I might need to cut my bangs though."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
(Yup)
I woke up the next morning with her on top of me. I smiled, holding her close and opened my eyes slowly.Lilly:I smiled. "You know, If you just pull your bangs over and pin it that way everyday for while, then soon it'll just stay that way naturally." I suggested.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I woke up and squealed, falling unto the ground. I stood, laughing. "I forgot you were here."l said, laughing. Daichi: I shook my head. "And walk around like this? Hell no." I said, grinning. I stopped in my driveway and got out of the car. "You coming??" I asked, smiling.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed and sat up, "Gee, thanks." I teased and smiled up at her.

Lilly:
I laughed and got out, closing the car door behind me. I smiled and followed him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled. "Cut me some slack. I just woke up." I walked to the bathroom, washed my face and hands, brushed my teeth and returned. I sat on his lap and smirked. "What do you want for breakfast ?" I asked, putting my hair into a messy ponytail.

Daichi:

I walked to my , opening it with a smile. I lead her inside. "It's  very big, but. . . . " I said,  sitting on my couch.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed and kissed her neck softly, "Whatever you want." I tell her, "Honestly I don't really care."

Lilly:
I smiled and looked around, then plopping down next to him. "I like it here..." I tell him, still looking around.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I blushed slightly, kissing his lips gently. "Do you like fried egg?" I inquired sweetly. Daichi: I turned and smiled a little. "I'm glad you do." I said, taking out the hair clips and allowing my hair to fall into my face. "You ready to make some pizza?" I asked, moving my bangs from my eyes.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned and nodded.

Lilly:
I smiled, nodding. "Yes, sir!!!" I said and fropped my jacket and purse on the couch.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled and ran into the kitchen and took out everything I'd need, before I began preparing breakfast. After some minutes, I returned with two plates in my hand, both with fried eggs and french toast. I handed Kyoko his, then began eating mine, which I had previously drowned in pepper and ketchup. Daichi: I grinned and lead her to the kitchen, holding her hand. I began taking ingredients out of the cabinets and placed them all on the counters. "Okay, is this enough? Or did I forget anything?" I asked with a smile.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

My favorite animal

Cat vs Dog

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos