Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"So if I ever want you high all I gotta do is feed you two cans of Cola?" I teased and grinned.

Lilly:
I giggled and looked at him, rolling my eyes. i then spread a tick layer of cheese over the saice, not letting any sauce show and covering the crust.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I laughed till my sides hurt. "I. . . I. . . I said sugar hyper." I laughed some more. "If you want to get me high, try four cans." I joked. Daichi: I watched her intently, still smiling. "The chef has now, elegantly spread a thick layer of cheese over the beautiful crust." I said, pretending to hold a microphone.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned, "I know what you said." I tell her, 'Is that all you'll get high off?"

Lilly:
I flung a few peices of cheese at him, "What does Mr. Announcer like on his pizza?" I asked, spreading a few peices of pepperoni on my side.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I laughed and grinned. "What do you think?" I asked, smirking at him. Daichi: "Cheese, pineapples and pepperoni." I said with a chuckle. (Sorry. Short. Have to go to place with poor internet connectio now. -. )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Hmm... This?" I teased her and pulled her to me, kissing her softly.

Lilly:
I smiled and spred pepperoni on his side too, then adding a little pineapple.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: My lips curled into a slight smile, as I deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. Daichi: I chuckled. "You really are good at cooking. I bet your good at everything." I said, walking over to her and ruffling her hair.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned and leane dback a bit, pulilng nway fro a second then kissing her again.

Lilly:
I laughed, "As if." I said, crinkling my nose cutely when he messes with my hair. I smiled and laughed I put the pizza into the preheated oven and smiled, "Now we wait."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled when he leaned back, kissing him back once he kissed me again. I pulled away, a smile on my face. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed softly, still smiling, and closed my eyes.

Daichi:
I grinned. "How do you crinkle your nose like that?" I asked with a grin, attempting to do it. I laughed after a while and gave up, brushing my hair from my face. "Name one thing you're not good at. . .One."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned, "IAt least I hope that made you high." I grinned and pulle dher into my lap.

Lilly:
"Do I have to say? It's embarassing...I mean, people think I'm stupi or something..." I tell him, honestly.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled. "Uh-huh. It did." I said, kissing his cheek with a slight smirk. I buried my face in his chest, closing my eyes and staying silent. "You're warm. . ." I mumbled.

Daichi:
"I won't. I won't think you're stupid." I said, smiling reassuringly. "I really, honestly just don't believe there is anything you aren't good at. You're perfect to me." I blushed deeply after saying that. I meant it of course, but I didn't wish to say it out loud. I looked down at the ground, biting my lip slightly, my blush deepening.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

latest videos