Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I chuckled and wrapped my free arm around her waist. I opened the can with my other hand nd took a drink.

Lilly:
"I should come over and cook for you more often." I giggle, taking a bite of my pizza.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled softly and sighed, snuggling closer to him. I then hit my chest a couple times, and burped loudly. "Ah, sorry. I drank that soda way too fast. ." I said, laughing softly and rubbing my stomach a little. Daichi: I nodded enthusiastically. "Please do." I added, before continuing eating my pizza.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed, "No problem." I tell her and smile. I contined to hold her close to me with a smile.

Lilly:
I smiled and ate another slice. "Wel, come pick me up some days and I will." I tell him with a smile.

It is me, 4shishi!! (Just in case you were wondering... :3 )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

"No complaints at all?" I inquired, kissing his cheek. "I bet you find my burping cute or something, guys are weird like that." I added with a grin. 

Daichi:

I nodded. "Of course, I will. What days are you free?" I asked, finishing my pizza. "Awww. . . ." I muttered, looking down at my empty plate. "Can I have some more, Master Chef Lilly?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Well, when a man finds the right woman and he sees a fault, he turns the fault into something amazing. But you, you have no faults. And I love the way you burp, honestly. I grew up with my mom and a few sisters, so no burping at my house. Here, with you, I can just be myself. And I love it!# I smiled, honest.

Lilly:
"But, of course!" I giggled and took his plate, getting up. I put a few more slices on his plate, mine to, and walked back into the livingroom. I handed him the plate and sat back down next to him, with a wide smile. "I'm free on Mondays, Fridays, and the weekend." I tell him, taking another bite.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Forgot to reply :c) Yumiko: I giggled. "That's. . . . Sweet." I said softly, burying my face in his chest. I leaned back and kissed his cheek, before sitting in his lap with a soft yawn. "What do you want to do now?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling. Daichi: I quickly began eating a slice of pizza, finishing it in no time. I then started on the next one. "Well," I said between bites. " I probably can't come on Mondays, but expect to see me at your house every other day." I said, blushing faintly. "And this tastes great." I added, finishing my second slice.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's alright.  smile)

Kyoko: i smiled and held her in my arms, "Looks like you're tired, no?" Iasked, seeing her beautifullips spread wide with a yawn, which I kissed softly after.

Lilly;
I grinned and polished off a slice, popping a peice of pepperoni into my mouth, "Perfect." I laughed and smiled, "Wat day is it?" I asked him, licking off my cheesey fingers. "Thanks." I smiled, licking my lips softly and sinking itno the couch, putting my plate down, "Ugh... Filling too! I on't think I oculd ever eat again!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I kissed him back, smiling after. "Tired? I am not tired." I yawned once more after saying that, resting my head on his sturdy shoulder. I brushed my hair from my face and giggled softly. "So what are we doing?" I poked his cheek with a smile. "Your cheek is really soft. . " Daichi: I finished the pizza on my plate and grinned. "It's. . Uh. . . . I don't know, Friday maybe." I smiled sheepishly, watching her cutely lick her lips and fingers. "Really?" I inquired, hearing her remark. "Is it bad that I want more pizza?" I laughed nervously, brushing my hair from my face.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I chuckled a bit, "Oh?" I asked, slipping down to a laying position on the couch, her still ontop of me, sitting on my lap. My hands flew beh9ind my head and I ooked up at her with a smile, the edge of my ips twitching up into a smirk.

Lilly:
I laughed, "Not at all." I handed him my plate with the peice I had not yet eaten, "Actually, that's flattering. It means my cooking is good." I laughed, "I can go get you a few more peices if you' like. There's not much left." I say, looking at him with a cute smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled, leaning in and kissing his lips gently. "You're silly," I said, lying down, my head on his chest. I sighed softly, closing my eyes and shifting a little to get comfortable. Daichi: I grinned, taking the plate from her. "Didn't I already tell you that your cooking is wonderful? It's much better than good." I laughed softly, before eating the slice quickly, finishing it in only three bites then belching loudly. "Really sorry for that," I said, scratching the back of my neck. "Can I have more, though?" (My characters are seriously weird. e.e )

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

latest videos