Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Yumiko:

I smiled. "Well, Kyoko. ." I said, returning my hands to my hips. "Tell me about yourself." I shifted my weight to my other foot and fixed my hair.

Daichi:

I shook my head. "You didn't make a fool of yourself." I said quickly. " Everyone falls now and then" I said, a reassuring smile on my face.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ky:
I smiled. "I don't need to tell you. You'll find out sooner or later." I grinned and put my hands in my pockets.

Lilly:
"I goof up alot..." I sighed and looked down.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I raised an eyebrow "Mysterious. I like it." I giggled softly and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I poked his shoulder with a smile, "Sooner or layer? Is that after the ball ends. . . If so" Daichi: I walked up and patted her shoulder. "As do I. . Im a regular goofball."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"It's whenever you want it to be." I said and smiled down at her.

Lilly:
I felt myself smile widely and laugh a bit. I stoo up slowly, leaving my heels lying on the floor. "Then what do you say we go out there together?" I ####, turning ym head towords the crowd of people.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I smiled and brushed my hair from my face. "Is that an invitation for a date? Or am I mistaken?" I adjusted my dress and waited for his reply.

Daichi:

I nodded. "Sure . . . Where to?" I asked, then noticed she hadn't put her shoes back on. "And don't forget your heels, Cinderella. I don't see a Prince around her to return them to you."  I said, grinning. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Do I have to tell you if it is or not? i figured you would know..." I smiled and lifted her chin to look me in the eyes.

Lilly:
I shrugged. "I'l just trip and fall again..." I said and smiled at him. "Come on." I said and walked out to the ball room.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

Yumiko:

I kept a straight face for a second, then smiled widely. "Yes, yes you do. How do you expect me to read your mind?" I placed my hands on his shoulders and kept looking into his eyes. "So. . you're going to tell me, right? I need to hear it to make sure."

Daichi:

I laughed and followed her out. "Then, do you want my shoes? They don't have heels, so they'd be fine, right?" I asked, grinning. "I can't let you walk on the ground barefooted."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled, my hand still softly on her chin. "It was an invitation for a date. Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night?" I asked with a smile, dropping my hand.

Lilly:
I laughed. "I'm fine without shoes." I said as people stared. i took his hand so I wouldn't loose him in the crowd.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled and placed my hands on my hips. "Well. . . I don't know" I said teasingly, looking down at the ground, then back up at him. "I guess. I  guess It'd be okay." I grinned and jumped slightly.

Daichi:

I stared at her for a second, surprised. "Well, if you say so." I said, holding her hand firmly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled. "You guess?" I teased and slipped my hand into hers softly.

Lilly:
I smiled at him. "What-" I was cut off my my daddy with a microphone. I had completely forgot. I let go of his hand and ran away quickly, getting my heels and slipping them on. Then I ran up to the front with my sisters. Daddy introduced all three of us. I looked at Daichi. He didn't know I was one of the three daughters, did he?

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Cardiologist - poem

latest videos