Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
YumikoAnnoyednbsp;

I shrugged, then held his hand firmly. "Oh and. . are you going to tell me where this dinner will be?" I asked, grinning widely. I swung his hand back and forth playfully, holding his hand with both of mine.

Daichi:

My mouth opened slightly when she walked up onto the stage. I gaped even more when the host introduced her as one of his daughters. My eyes were wide and I just stood there. The man might kill me for talking to his daughters or something. He probably wouldn't like me. And she didn't seem fancy at all . . but. . but this. I just stood there, a million thoughts going through my head.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"It's a suprise." I whispered and winked at her. "But you'll love it."

Lilly:
I stood on the stage, feeling bashful. I felt small compare to my two grown sisters and the large crowd infront of me. I looked up as my daddy talked more about us. My head shot up when he said something about an arranged marriage.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

Yumiko:

I rolled my eyes. "And how do you expect me to show up. . . if you don't tell me where it is, silly?" I asked, poking his cheek playfully. I shifted my weight to my other foot and held his hand tightly, smiling widely.

Daichi:

I wasn't really listening, but I snapped back to reality when I heard her father mention an arranged marriage. Is she getting married??. . . Well. .. I guess it didn't matter anyways, a girl like her would never like me.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"I'd come pick you up, silly." I grinned, teasing her.

Lilly:
I walked off the stage as my Daddy finished up. I looked around for the boy, but I couldn't find him. I walked around the croud, still shorter than everyone even in my heels.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I thought for a second. "Well, that would work. . " I mumbled. "Well, it better be a good surprise! Romantic and all that." I said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my hair. "Though I'm not sure why you want to go on a date anyway. I mean, we've only just met." Daichi: I noticed her looking around. Was she looking for me? Definitely not. I sighed and leaned against the wall.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned. "Well, we could get to know eachother more."

Lilly:
I stopped him and walked up next to him. "Hey... I'm sorry about that." I smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

"And that's all you want? Well, why me? I mean, there are a lot of girls here."  I glanced around the room, it was true, many pretty girls were scattered across the room. I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face again. I am honestly going to cut this.  . . . this hindrance on my head.

Daichi:

I frowned slightly and turned to her. "Oh, it's fine." I said softly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"I'm not so sure. But I just do. ou seem- Different." I smiled.

Lilly:
"Is something wrong?" I whispered to him and stepped infront of him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko :

I giggled. "Well, then." I said softly, a slight pink tint over the bridge of my nose. "I. . I guess we'll see if I actually am."

Daichi :

I shook my head slowly. "Nothing. . . nothing at all." I replied nervously. What if the man actually DID kill me for talking to his daughter. Rich people could do that and get away with it, right?

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned. "Can I have your number?" I asked her with a small smirk.

Lilly:
"There'ssomething you're not telling me." I said, sitting down on the floor and taking my heels off, making me inches shorter.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos