Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I grinned and nodded. "Sure, I don't have pen or paper though. So give me your ph- - - and I'll enter it." I said, adjusting my dress.

Daichi:

I shook my head once again. "Nothing. . nothing at all." I looked down at the ground. "You did forget to mention you were the hist's daughter, though." he said in a soft tone. "That's fine though. I was a bit surprised, is all."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I took it from my pocket and handed it to her with a smile.

Lilly:
I sighed. "I alologize. I just... Everyone seems to treat me differently just because I'm his daughter. I don't want to be different." I said quietly and stod up, much shorter now.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I entered my number and name, then saved it. I handed it back to him with a smile. "I'm looking forward to our little date." I then smiled even more. "You don't mind if I ask though. . . what are you looking to get out of this? A soul mate, one week relationship, marriage."

Daichi:

I shook my head. "Oh. It's fine. I was just surprised, is all." I replied shakily. Why in the world was she talking to me? I noticed she was much shorter than with her heels and patted her head with a smile. Though I quickly drew back my hand when I remembered who she was.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"I'm not so sure. I just want someone to be with. No one seems to like me, everr. So.. I guess I just want to find someone who will." I said, quietly. I stuffed the fone back into my pocket.

Lilly:
"Just like that." I sighed and looked up at him. "Can you just forget who I am? Forget I'm one of the daughters."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I rolled my eyes. " Oh. I'm pretty sure lots of girl swoon over you." I said, smiling slightly. I shifted my weight to my other foot, and my heels made a slight clanging sound against the floor tile.

Daichi:

I grinned nervously and patted her head. "Oh. . . of course." I said softly, with a slightly shaky chuckle. "I'll. . . . do that. . . . if you want me to."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I shrugged. "I don't think so...." I smiled a bit, looking down at her shoes again.

Lilly:
I laughed. "I just said I did." I smiled. "So, whatdo you want to do?" I asked, completely forgettting about the marriage set up my father wanted me to talk to him about.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I panicked a little when I noticed him looking at my shoes, but then I grinned. "You like 'em? I got them on sale, at the new shoe store." I giggled softly and brushed my hair from my face.

Daichi:

I thought for a second. "I don't know. . . You pick." I brushed my hair from my face and smiled slightly. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"No. I love them!# I smiled, being completely honest. "I like how they stand out."

Lilly:
"Well, do you know how to dance?" I smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled again. "A boy with fashion sense. .. . I like it. . ." I smirked and posed, before returning to my original position while laughing. "I'm glad you think so."

Daichi:

I smiled slightly. "Well, I. . . I guess so. . . Though I'm pretty sure I'm not up to your standards." I looked down at the ground, blushing slightly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned and laughed. "You look amazing." I said ,lookign at her dress.

Lilly:
I smiled. "Who cares?" I laughed and pulling him over to dance.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos