Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(No you don't.. it's alright. smile)

Kyoko:
"How am I suppoed to do that?" I asked and chuckled.

Lilly:
I smiled and nodded, taking his hand softly and getting off the floor, fixing my dress and looking up at him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I shrugged. "Would it be any easier if we left the ball?" I asked with a slight smirk. Daichi: I smiled sheepishly and subconsciously tightened my grip on her hand. My hair fell just shy of my eyes, and I brushed it away. "W-well. . . Should we continue dancing? Or do you want to rest?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(( my tablet jumbles everything. . . . Sorry))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's alright! No worries. smile)

Kyoko:
I chuckled, "Let's leave..." I told her, grinning.

Lilly:
"I think i've had enough dancing. can we just have fun and talk a bit. You're the only real person I've got to talk to..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled and held his hand, slowly walking out of the ballroom. "What do you want to do? I probably need to change." I asked once we were outside. Daichi: I noddded slowly. "Oh, okay." I said softly. "W-what would you like to talk about?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled, "We can go to your house so you can change then to mine, or we can just go and meet up in a few.#

Lilly:
I smiled and led him to the staircase. I sat in the midle of the stairs and smiled up at him, motioning for him to sit. "I don't know.. Just small talk."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I shrugged. "We should both go to our houses and meet up." I said, brushing my hair from my eyes. 

Daichi:
I walked over and sat beside her on the staircase. "Uh. . . What's your favourite food?" I asked with a sheepish smile, I wasn't sure what to say.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I nod, "Meet you right here." I tell her and waner off to my place.

Lilly:
"Hmm.... I guess I'd have to say homemade pizza. Considering we only make it like once a year. My family doesn't do much together." I shrugged a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I nodded and ran towards my house. I changed into a teal blouse and black skinny jeans, keeping on my teal high heels. I walked out, and back towards our meeting spot. Daichi: I nodded. "That sounds nice. Both of my parents are in another country. . . But we used to spend a lot of time together." I added with a grin. "I'm sorry you don't get to do much together, but I have to say. .. pizza is awesome, good choice."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
Islipped on my best jeans and a t-shurt, with a white jacket. Walking outside, I stuff my phone in my pocket. I see her in the distance and see her shoes sparkling. I grinned and looked up at her face.

Lilly:
I smiled, "Why thank you. If your parents aren't here, do you live alone?" I asked him, curious.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Fovorite Disney tv show?

What new KW features has you noticed?

what is your first name

Favorite Old Show

what is your first name

What new KW features has you noticed?

latest videos