Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I smiled slightly and walked up to him. "Where are we going?" I inquired with a smile. Daichi: I nodded. "Yeah." I added softly. "My aunt visits now and then to check up on me, though." (Sorry. Short post.)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Crazy." I grinned, teasing. "I'm not sure. I just want to hang out."

Lilly:
I smiled a bit, "Cool." I said to him, "What are your parents like?' I asked him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I shrugged. "Hmm. . . Are you up for ice cream?" I asked with a childish smile. "Everyone likes ice cream, right?" I poked his chest playfully, while doing my trademark pout and puppy dog eyes.

Daichi:
I shrugged. "They're okay, as far as parents go. My mom always found something wrong with everything I said or did, and my dad always agreed with my mom. . . but they had their good times."  I brushed my hair from my eyes and smiled slightly. "Well, then. What are your parents and siblings like?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Sure..." I chuckled and looked down at her. "Lead the way." I tell her.

Lilly:
"Well, my mother died when I was young. My father has never been the same since, but he's still a good father. My sisters can be stuck up sometimes, but sometimes they're not... And I'm just the smallest, looser sister."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I grinned. "Yay! I know the best place in town!" I said, grabbing his hand. I giggled and began running as fast as my heels would allow, and stopped after about a minute. I pointed at a place that had 'Ice Cream Shoppe' written in bold letters above the door. "See! See!" I added, before dragging him inside. "Two Scoop chocolate for me!" I said happily to the person at the counter. I turned to Kyoko with a smile, "What do you want?"

Daichi:
I frowned slightly. "Oh. . . I'm sorry. Well, I. . .I. . ." I bit my lower lip slightly, not sure how to deal with these types of situations. "I'm glad you all are still enjoying your lives." I said with a sheepish smile.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I tried to catch my breath. Not from running, but from laughing so much. I grinned, "Penut butter chocolate." I grinned.

Lilly:
"When this whole dance thing is over, can I still see you again? I mean, can we still be friends and hang out and stuff....?"I asked him with a hopeful smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I nodded. "Two scoop peanut butter chocolate as well." I said. The person soon returned with two cones with two scoops each of specific ice cream. I took the ice cream and gave Kyoko his. "Here! Eat it before it starts melting." I said, eating mine. I ate it quickly, ignoring the brain freeze. I stopped after a while and rested my head on Kyoko's shoulder. "Cold. . . . I want another one!" Daichi: I nodded. "Sure. If your father's alright with it, and you are too." A faint blush formed on the bridge of my nose, as I noticed how cute she looked when she smiled. I shrugged away the thought and looked down slightly, not sure on how to continue the conversation. "I. . . Uh. . "

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smied and offered her some of mine. Who cares if I'd licked it. Ha ha. She was my soom-to-be-girlfriend anyway... Right?

Lilly:
I laughed a bit and smiled, "Do you want my number?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I grinned and took the ice cream, ate most of it, then handed it back to him with a smile. "Thank you." I said, then once again rested my head on his shoulder. "So. . . What do you usually do for fun?" Daichi: "Yeah. . . Sure. . ." I said, reaching into my pocket and taking out a pen. I held out my right hand and smiled. "I don't have any paper. . . ."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled and ate the rest, "Any time..." I said to her, my arm around her shoulders.

Lilly:
I sighed my name in small letters on his arm, adding a curlto the Y. I Wrote my number underneath it with a tiny heart. "There..." I smiled.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box

The Box

latest videos