Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
"Get rid of you? Why do you think I'd try to do that?" I laughed and brushed my hair from my eyes. I then gasped exaggeratively, before laughing softly. "Give me a second, then." I took up my soda and quickly drank about half of it, before placing it down. I hit my chest a couple times, then burped extremely loud in his face. I leaned away from his face and burped once more, though this one was really deep, not to mention so loud it reverberated through the room. "Better, then? Neither your snake, nor you, burps better than me. . . And you know that." I put my feet up on the couch and smirked at him.

Daichi:
"Silly. It isn't called a pineapple pizza. Its just a pizza of your choice with small slices of pineapple." I grinned and brushed my hair from my eyes. I really couldn't believe such a girl was talking to me of all people

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed, "Oh?" I grinned, "Don't make me start singing Anything You Can Do I Can Do Greater." I teased and looked at her, "Is that a challenge."

Lilly:
I blushed, "Right." I said and I smiled, I looekd down, the party was almost over and many people had leftsighed a bit.

It is me, 4shishi!! (Just in case you were wondering... :3 )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I nodded slowly. "Bring it on. . ." I said, a wide grin on my face. I sipped my soda, then placed it down. I burped loudly, but it was softer than before. "Ah, come on Miko, you can do better than that." I whispered to myself. I took another drink of my soda, then burped louder than before. "Okay, that's better. Your turn."

Daichi:
I smiled at her, and brushed my hair from my face once more. I noticed her blush, and blushed a little myself. I liked this girl more every second. "Well." I said softly, glancing at my arm. Her writing is beautiful, just like her. .

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed and drank down almost off of my pop. I burped loudly and laughed."I'd saay that wasn't all so bad."

Lilly:
I smiled at him and sighed, "When do you have to leave?" I asked him.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
"Not bad, true, but I can do much better." I drank the rest of my soda and burped extremely loud and for a long time. When she finished, she patted her stomach and grinned. "You turn. Also, I think I drank my soda too fast." She laughed softly.

Daichi:
"I don't have a curfew. Parents are out of the country for a while, they don't have to know." I said with a sheepish smile. "Why?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed, "Nah. I'll leave you with the win of now." I teased her and leaned back.

Lilly:
I smiled, "I just wanted to know how long you could stay."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I laughed. "Victory! Told you I was better than you!" I said, before turning back to the television. I re-winded back to the starting, since we had missed a lot, turned up the volume and smiled. "Okay, now we're going to watch a movie." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

Daichi:
I grinned. "O-okay." I said softly, a faint blush appearing on the bridge of my nose. "Uh. . . ." I muttered, not sure how to continue the conversation. "Do you like these types of events?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Yumiko:

I laughed. "Victory! Told you I was better than you!" I said, before turning back to the television. I re-winded back to the starting, since we had missed a lot, turned up the volume and smiled. "Okay, now we're going to watch a movie." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

Daichi:

I grinned. "O-okay." I said softly, a faint blush appearing on the bridge of my nose. "Uh. . . ." I muttered, not sure how to continue the conversation. "Do you like these types of events?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed and smiled, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. I wanted to hold her in my lap, my the back of my mind decided against it. I sighed a bit and relaxed.

Lilly:
I shrugged a bit and smiled, "I like wearing the pretty dresses, but I'm not all up for the crounds... I'm not much of a people person."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:
I sighed, shaking my head slightly. "Honestly, Horror movie characters have no sense! There are zombies out to get them, but they split up!" I leaned back more in the couch, brushing my hair from my face. I reached up and began playing in his hair, smiling slightly.

Daichi:
I grinned. "Well, I'm sure that the people love you though." I said, a slight blush on my cheeks. "And you do look really pretty in that dress." His blush deepened as soon as he noticed he had said that out loud. 

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos