Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabella:
"Just a gift..." I whispered, gently. I kept my face down, blushing harder.

Ash:
I tensed at first then slowly hugged her back.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Grr.....sorry news feed issues...) Aiden: I smile, and tilt her head up "well its an amazing gift" I reply ad I watch Juliet, who's a lot more lively already _________________________________ violet (might be wrong name,...# I smile and rest against him and hug him, this felt different...it felt "good.." I finish the thought outloud

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine)

Elizabella:
My heart raced wildly. I stared at him, scared. "Th-thank y-you..."

Ash:
I smiled slightly, hugging her.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: I drop my hand and step away the second I see she looks scared "I'm sorry....I don't know why...." I sigh _____________________________________________ violet: I smile as I hug him, but I was clearly confused, why did I like this so much?

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabella:
I stared up at Aiden before looking away, scared still.

Ash:
I looked down at her as she continued to hug me tighter.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: I sigh and sit at the table "right, I need to know, its driving me crazy, what's scaring you so much?" I ask, worried _______________________________________ violet: I pull away, confused, a lot, but smiling...it wad weird, I never smile

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

Aiden: I sigh and sit at the table "right, I need to know, its driving me crazy, what's scaring you so much?" I ask, worried _______________________________________ violet: I pull away, confused, a lot, but smiling...it wad weird, I never smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabella:
I glanced up at him, "I'm sorry. Really, I am..." I whispered. "I should go..." I stood up quickly and turned to leave.

Ash:
I looked down at her and gently brushed a stray curl from her face.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden: I sigh sadly, I didn't want her to leave, but if she really wanted to... "You have nothing to be sorry about....take Juliet, she likes you more...." I say sadly _______________________________ violet: my cheeks flushed red, I struggled to understand what was happening, I didn't really understand....it felt weird, I couldn't come to the conclusion of love, that thought never entered my mind

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabella:
As if on cue, Juliet flew onto my shoulder. I smiled slightly then left. I didn't want Aiden to get hurt when he found me. My Father. He hated me and would always hit me. That's why I was afraid.

Ash:
"What's your name?" I asked her, gently.

play online games

latest forum posts

Over Intellectual Kids Chat

WHAT IS LOVE?

Best movie ever?

How cute is the person above you?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

Best movie ever?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

latest videos